BY 100% PURE

Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn't like this product too much. The scent smelled artificial and it dried my skin out to the point of no return. Luckily enough I got it at a Ross in the clearance section so I didn't spend a lot of money on it. Unfortunately I would not recommend this.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
i love how this body wash makes me feel it hydrates and makes me feel clean all day i love the smell and the formula its a good price for all that it does to the skin and body
Deborah G.
This is a good line if you don't have the money to buy really expensive stuff this is one that you can afford especially at the beach or at the campground or on vacation this stuff is really good enjoy
Ella R.
The stuff for one because it just hydrate your body makes your body so soft and it smells delicious I honestly if it wasn't poisonous I probably eat it. It's amazing I highly recommend this product.
Taylor L.
Hagerstown, MD
Love the green apple smell. Feels great on my skin nice and gentle! Love that it's pure and organic, will be ordering more of this. No complaints here! My daughter even loves the stuff.
Glenda G.
Michelle M.
Riceville, ['', '', '']
Love the smell of this product. My skin becomes so dried out during the fall and winter months. This body wash helps to keep my skin hydrated. I use this product daily when I shower. I found this product online through Amazon. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering dry skin.
Adriana G.
Norcross, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This body wash is incredible, i've been using it since i went to the united states and i bought it in a drugstore, it doenst have any cons, i love the frangance and its gentle to my skin, mi little sisters use it too and they love it, i'll buy it again.
Rae R.
This is my favorite body wash! It leaves me feeling clean, refreshed, and moisturizer every time I use it. The smell is amazing and the gentle formula brightens your skin! I've purchased it several times and always love it!!
Ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this on my son! He has extremely sensitive skin and this has no adverse effects on him! It smells amazing and my son loves it. It's gentle enough for children and adults with sensitive skin!