BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Aspen M.
Lakeside
Deep clean, and smells nice. Makes you feel clean and very gentle but harsh with cleaning. Smell is long lasting and will buy again.?
Hanna s.
West New York, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash. Especially in the morning THE SMELLL IS SOO good and refresshing. The brand overral has great bodywashes. Its very gentle and totally recommend it. If your looking for a body wash this brand has a variety of great ones
Katrina B.
This is a body wash that you have to try! Your skin gets an amazing parfum and everybody will love you!
sequoia ..
Crandall, TX
Very natural product or too love the way it lathers on the skin which is great
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love that this has coffee in it! I bought it for that reason! The coffee really gives you instant energy! I feel cleaner & healthier! This soap leave no residue behind!
brittany k.
The smell of this is amazing. After i use this my skin feels so smooth and the smell leaves with me for hours i love it
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
This is such a great body wash! It leaves your skin feeling so soft! I think the one thing I love the most about this body wash is that it's 100% organic, which isn't really a must for when it comes to body wash, but I highly recommend this! The price is also great as well!
Corina D.
I love the smell of coffee in every form I can get my hands on. Finding it in bath products is always awesome
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best body wash ever! The smell is actually light not strong . It exfoliates your body and gives you a feeling of freshness
Ryan R.
I always use it but I do not see much difference in the result, I spend my money on something that does not work, I do not recommend it because I did not see any difference!