BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Vivianna P.
Del Rio
Really wakes me up in the morning my aunt has this and I use it every time I go to her house
Dakota S.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
Soooo good!! I love the smell of this. It hydrates my body so well and is such a good price.
Jennifer P.
Azusa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing product i really live this i'm very satisfied whith this its amazing and wonderful
Angela S.
Pueblo, CO
Great smelling made my skin feel all smooth this brand is great for your skin and organic
Heather J.
Lindale, GA
Love this hydrating body wash. Great for when my skins feels dry due to weather changes.
Cláudia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cheiro maravilhoso e deixa a roupa bem cheirosa e macia muito bom mesmo é dura bastante
Sierra G.
Versailles, KY
This body wash is so amazing! It had made my skin so soft! I definitely recommend this!
Kori T.
Cleveland, Ohio
I absolutely love the coffee-chocolate scent, made my skin look smooth and moisturized
Amber E.
Apex, NC
My favorite! I love their products and recommend them to everyone! I'm hooked for sure!
Elise M.
I didn’t like so much of this one. First and only time. Maybe will try another time..