BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Mireya N.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Good for some extra hydration in the skin even people with oily skin may work for some but not otherse
Yadira F.
van nuys, CA
I didn’t like the sent the much but it does it’s job. And it feels great when u put it on your body.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Faith M.
rockland
I tried this and I don’t really like the texture. It seems gritty to me. I have a thing about that
Reba R.
Palermo, CA
I love this pure hydrating body wash its so good it smells really good and it makes me fell good
Haiyden D.
Fyffe, AL
I love cocoa and coffee so this scent is perfect for me. I love love love this amazing body wash
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this body leaves my skin odorous incredible and very soft fragrance which lasts me all day
Kytzia L.
I love the smell and how it fills on your body is awesome I love it makes your skin more fresh
Hatziri P.
Stockton , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this it hydrates my skin and it leaves it looking amazing. I recommend this .
Ale C.
Bomb.com what you literally must try !!! Hands down the best there is !!! No doubt no other one