BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Allix B.
Ugh! The smell of this is so delightful! It was so sweet!! Love the way it makes my skin feel smoothe and not dry!
Andrea G.
Doral, FL
I love hydrating body wash and this is really amazing! I love the smell and how soft your skin stays afterwards!
Corina D.
I love the smell of coffee in every form I can get my hands on. Finding it in bath products is always awesome
Abigail A.
Cherokee Village, AR
This product left me feeling so refreshed and clean. Not to mention the smell is heavenly and lasted all day.
Alex B.
Orlando, FL
I enjoy this peoduct. Great smell very hydrating. Would recommend it to all my friends or anyone in general.
Nicole M.
Flint, MI
Very hydrating product! I have used this product for about a year and it's a very refreshing product to have.
Bri R.
Rocky Top, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This has a nice smell and leaves the skin feeling soft and refreshed. Its very hydrating on my dry skin.
Phoenix W.
Tracy
My absolute favorite thing ever! So cool and smells so good. Keeps me feeling fresh and good all day long
Katrina B.
This is a body wash that you have to try! Your skin gets an amazing parfum and everybody will love you!