BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Manny G.
Pasadena , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used this product several times. I loved the smell, I loved how affordable it was. One of on the best products I've owned.
Daniela O.
Great product. Smells great and gets the job done. Being 100% pure makes it super gentle and good to have around the house.
Abby D.
Montgomery , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best body wash ever! The smell is actually light not strong . It exfoliates your body and gives you a feeling of freshness
Daizy F.
Puts a smile on my face its alright but feels so good the greatest feeling ever leaves me with soft skin and great feeling
Lauren B.
This absolutely does what it says, but it's easy to use way too much. For the price, if you watch yourself, it is worth it.
Alina R.
Smells great and leaves my skin feeling so soft and looking so radiant. I buy this product all the time and I swear by it
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Really love this brand and their body wash! Great find with wonderful smells and a smooth lather! I would buy it again!
brittany k.
The smell of this is amazing. After i use this my skin feels so smooth and the smell leaves with me for hours i love it
michele c.
Matawan, NJ
Loooveee this product. Smells so delicious and doesn’t leave any film. Leaves a fresh and clean feeling every time
Kelly D.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how my skin smells and feels after using it. It's not heavy and lathers in a nice way. It is well worth it.