BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
TEsla T.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean i just dont like the scent . it instantly heals any dry areas on my skin after the first use
Ashley V.
El Paso, TX
This makes my skin feel amazing and a little goes a long way and the sent is amazing I love it so much best body wash I’ve ever used
Deborah G.
Is this a good product I swear by it I have the whole collection I got for my birthday from Bed Bath & Beyond it is really fantastic
Courtney D.
Winfield , WV
This is overly beyond my expectations on everything that I believe. My skin is just horrific sometimes and this makes it so smooth(:!
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I love this! It smells so nice and really makes my skin soft and smooth. 100% pure is also a great cruelty free and vegan company!
Dee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love anything with coffee in it.... The smell is incredible like a warm latte.... Cleanses great and leaves skin smooth and nice
Cindy S.
Miami,, Florida
Me encanta este producto, al igual que el aroma.. es super rico y huele tan bien en la piel que no quieres dejar de aplicartelo
Lissesh M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recommend it a lot and is very economical, especially it is essential to use hot days because it gives fresh feeling to use
Darreian W.
West Liberty, KY
I'm a coffee love so I really love this product. It smells great and really leaves me feeling fresh, clean, and moisturized.
sarahy a.
Realy refreshing and smells realy good. I recommend it to people who love being fresh all the time.expensive but soothing too