BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Brittany A.
This is great for toning skin, and cellulite. It has a great smell to use in the mornings to wake up to, and it really cleanses and tones the skin when using.
Brittany M.
Collegeville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ugh this stuff smells sooooo gooooood. Seriously. I love the coffee smell. And it's totally moisturizing too! I come out of the shower feeling so soft!
Justine A.
2,181 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is divine. If you love coffee you'll love this. I use this along with their coffee scrub. The smell alone is the best and it does a great job.
Christina D.
Watertown, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Astonishing and definitely worth thee price because is another holy grail of mine and i absolutely love it and i absolutely recomend it to all ....
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
1,270 reviews
So rejuvenating leaves my skin feeling fresh! I use it daily since I shower almost everyday love the scent very nice and gentle no harsh chemicals
Siamaris C.
This help me a lot with my acne problem and it did the job, didn't really had good  smell to it but it was good for  my skin tho
Anselmo C.
If you want to hydrate your skin this is the perfect product. It does not matter how old you are. This will be always an excellent product
sandra r.
it workes great im in love with this not only because it smells good or because it leaves my skin so soft but because it works wonders .
Krystal M.
Yukon, OK
This body wash wasn't my fav BUT it does smell ok. Just kind of grainy feeling. It is small enough to fit in a small bag for on the go
TEsla T.
York, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Leaves my skin feeling so soft and clean i just dont like the scent . it instantly heals any dry areas on my skin after the first use