BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have really sensitive skin and the product is gentle on the skin. I bought it amazon after a friend recommended since they have used it in the past.
Hanna s.
West New York, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash. Especially in the morning THE SMELLL IS SOO good and refresshing. The brand overral has great bodywashes. Its very gentle and totally recommend it. If your looking for a body wash this brand has a variety of great ones
Leah W.
I love the smell of the coco and it's smooth formula is so gentle and soft! I highly recommend this product because it's 100% pure feeling last me all day and night!!! Head out to stores now and pick up a bottle for your self and maybe some for your friends too!
Nickyia N.
New York , NY
😍😍😍😍love son much i brought mine at my local health food store it was 16.99 which is bad
I love the smell of it and the feel after your shower is done
I say everyone should try it out because it's worth a try.
Andrea P.
Richland, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Coffee anything and everything. This is so refreshing and energizing and leaves the skin feeling super clean and hydrated without any sticks or oily feeling (s). It smells incredible but doesn't overpower other scents like lotions or shampoos.
Jasmine A.
I love this company's make up ! It's nice to know your putting something natural on your skin and this body wash is perfect for the morning with the perfect coffee scent and a wake me up in the morning
Sophia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love the smell of coffee. The fact that 100% pure is also an organic, clean, natural brand makes everything 10x better. Washes really well and the scent stays for about 3 hours.
mary beth b.
Amsterdam, OH
I have to say this is really good. Not oily, not greasy. It moisturizes and feels great on my skin. I love the scent too. If you have not tried it, you need to. I think you'll be impressed.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
I love that this has coffee in it! I bought it for that reason! The coffee really gives you instant energy! I feel cleaner & healthier! This soap leave no residue behind!
Lupe M.
Pacoima, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This hydrates me skin very well I buy some for my cousins and aunts for Christmas they love it. It's somewhat affordable and pricey at the same time. It's great value though. Highly recommend