BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee

Start your review of 100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Jordan T.
ashdown
Loveeeee this product it’s really nice! I would want to keep using it. Makes skin glow and soft feeling . Smells nice and has nice packaging. Doesn’t cost a lot and it is very refreshing! Love it thank u
Allyah B.
Hampton
This body wash is so good it's so nice your skin is so beautiful when it comes out Pros very hydrating your skin glows cons there are none a very affordable you can use this on your private area is very gentle it's me for gentle skin I most definitely recommend this and yes I would
Eve B.
Rio Rancho, NM
I loved this product it was so smooth and calming, I didn’t love the scent, so a con but it wasn’t unpleasant any means , The price is not bad for the value, you get what you pay for, I would recommend this product
Anna M.
Melrose, MA
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
I really like this body wash. It smells pretty good and lathers nicely. The bottle also lasts me awhile. I like how this brand uses really natural and good ingredients. This is a great product and I recommend it.
Christina M.
My favorite body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin and it's hard to find something that smells good, lasts a long time and doesn't leave me with a rash and dry skin. This is the best fit for me and the smell is so wonderful 😍😍 highly recommend even for the price.
Victoria C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It was a gift from a friend, it is a very natural product 100% vegan, does not contain chemicals or parabens. It is not very sparkling and the fragrance does not last long but when choosing natural products, this is an option, I do not like the smell of coffee, but the other fragrances are good. @Influenster #contest
Kristian R.
I love this product as well as this company. Everything is pure just like the name says. This smells like coffee and keeps my skin soft and clean. I’m usually sensitive to new body washes, but this one has me hooked. I never broke out and I noticed that the dry spots on my skin have vanished after just two washes. I highly recommend this product!
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
This is such a great body wash! It leaves your skin feeling so soft! I think the one thing I love the most about this body wash is that it's 100% organic, which isn't really a must for when it comes to body wash, but I highly recommend this! The price is also great as well!
April P.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this body wash. It smelled so good and made me feel very clean without leaving a residue afterwards. It lathered really well and a little goes a long way which is good. I would highly recommend this product as I think it is a wonderful body wash.
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Is Bomb & I Love This So Much It’s Long Lasting , Effective, Smells Great , Applies Easy & I Use DAILY ! I Can’t Even Explain How Much I Love This , If You Haven’t Tried This You Need To Now !