BY 100% PURE

• Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone h...3 Answers
  • About how long does this size last if used daily?3 Answers
100% Pure Hydrating Body Wash Cocoa Kona Coffee
  • "This smells so good and it's good to use and very hydrating on your body. This also keeps you happy" in 11 reviews
  • "Love the smell of this! It makes dry skin super soft! Definitely worth buying if you like the cocoa smell!" in 4 reviews
Kristian R.
I love this product as well as this company. Everything is pure just like the name says. This smells like coffee and keeps my skin soft and clean. I’m usually sensitive to new body washes, but this one has me hooked. I never broke out and I noticed that the dry spots on my skin have vanished after just two washes. I highly recommend this product!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
I loved using this product until I ran out. I’ve always heard great things about coffee and how it lifts and helps rejuvenate the skin. I know once I tried it the bathroom filled with such a great scent.
Blanca B.
houston texas
This Is Bomb & I Love This So Much It’s Long Lasting , Effective, Smells Great , Applies Easy & I Use DAILY ! I Can’t Even Explain How Much I Love This , If You Haven’t Tried This You Need To Now !
April P.
Parma, Ohio
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love this body wash. It smelled so good and made me feel very clean without leaving a residue afterwards. It lathered really well and a little goes a long way which is good. I would highly recommend this product as I think it is a wonderful body wash.
Christina M.
My favorite body wash. I have extremely sensitive skin and it's hard to find something that smells good, lasts a long time and doesn't leave me with a rash and dry skin. This is the best fit for me and the smell is so wonderful 😍😍 highly recommend even for the price.
Victoria C.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
It was a gift from a friend, it is a very natural product 100% vegan, does not contain chemicals or parabens. It is not very sparkling and the fragrance does not last long but when choosing natural products, this is an option, I do not like the smell of coffee, but the other fragrances are good. @Influenster #contest
Macie D.
Grand Isle, ME
This is such a great body wash! It leaves your skin feeling so soft! I think the one thing I love the most about this body wash is that it's 100% organic, which isn't really a must for when it comes to body wash, but I highly recommend this! The price is also great as well!
Kim M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this product so much! I also really love that it’s organic. The scent is not at all overwhelming and it made me feel so hydrated. I use it every other day. I would definitely recommend it to a friend and would absolutely buy it again.
Meghan F.
Oceanside, NY
This product smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. I have really sensitive skin and the product is gentle on the skin. I bought it amazon after a friend recommended since they have used it in the past.
Hanna s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this body wash. Especially in the morning THE SMELLL IS SOO good and refresshing. The brand overral has great bodywashes. Its very gentle and totally recommend it. If your looking for a body wash this brand has a variety of great ones
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
Does this actually smell like coffee? Or just if anyone has information on this product in general I would love to know more!
A. Denise W.
Inglewood, CA
About how long does this size last if used daily?