BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming, creamed honey body wash purifies while leaving skin hydrated and pampered. Packed full of skin soothing and nourishing nutrients.

VEGETARIAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe)* Leaf Juice, Rosa Centifolia (Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water, Mel (Creamed Honey), Cocos Nucifera (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Organic Green Tea)*, Calendula Officinalis Flower (Calendula), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Morinda Citrifolia Fruit (Noni), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit (Blackberry) and Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Flavor, Extracts of Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Hyaluronic Acid * Certified Organic.

Directions

Directions: Apply onto a wet sponge and squeeze to create lather. Massage onto skin and rinse off. Occasionally, please shake bottle to blend ingredients as there are no emulsifiers in this formula.

Buy on Amazon
Isabella P.
I loved the product! It was very moisturizing and did its job very well! I love it very much! It's smell was amazing and it was very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I absolutely love all organic companies this is one of my favorites this product at a lot for me if you have dry and sensitive skin I would definitely try it out
Raquel w.
Albany, GA
This wash was very light,smooth,and smell really good,after using this wash my face was fresh,smooth, and clean. I use the cleanser morning and night it cleared a lot of my problem areas I've been having many issues with.
Patty P.
Love the smell and keeps me smelling great through out the day and feeling squeaky clean, also my daughter's favoritešŸ‘Œ
Bridget I.
This stuff is amazing it smells great it goes on smoothly an the smell lasts forever an it makes ur skin feel great
Daniela R.
Very nice! Lasts forever. Only body wash good for my dry skin. Too bad 100% Pure doesn't make it anymore ā˜¹
Renee F.
Very great smell. Leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean. Very gentle on your skin. Not costly.
Marisol S.
Whittier
Love love love this!! I need to buy more! It smells good and feels good because if the all natural and vegan ingredients! This moisturizes my skin and softens my skin. It does not really lather, but I do not mind that. I recommend this brand to everyone!
Shivanie M.
I'm a sucker for anything with honey and honey, this is something you gotta love! ā¤
Because of the price point, I only use it for special occasions and date night, just so that I can make it last longer.
This leaves my skin feeling like if a mixture of honey and milk was soaked into my skin or as if I was soaking in a bathtub filled with it.
My skin feels like heaven and sometimes I feel that I don't need to put a moisturiser on top. It leaves my skin sooooo soft and clean, it's amazing.
I love the smell and I love the final outcome ā¤ā¤
sonja l.
Love the smell of this product uses easily and make your skin feel fresh and soft. After aplicated it washes off easily leaving the fresh smell of honey on your skin.. works grate in the evening to feel fresh for bed. Will definitely use it over and over again