BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming, creamed honey body wash purifies while leaving skin hydrated and pampered. Packed full of skin soothing and nourishing nutrients. see more...

Buy on Amazon
misty w.
Albany, GA
This wash was very light,smooth,and smell really good,after using this wash my face was fresh,smooth, and clean. I use the cleanser morning and night it cleared a lot of my problem areas I've been having many issues with.
Isabella P.
I loved the product! It was very moisturizing and did its job very well! I love it very much! It's smell was amazing and it was very gentle on the skin. I would definitely recommend to others!
Kelly D.
Seabrook, TX
I absolutely love all organic companies this is one of my favorites this product at a lot for me if you have dry and sensitive skin I would definitely try it out
Patty P.
Love the smell and keeps me smelling great through out the day and feeling squeaky clean, also my daughter's favorite👌
Bridget I.
This stuff is amazing it smells great it goes on smoothly an the smell lasts forever an it makes ur skin feel great
Daniela R.
Very nice! Lasts forever. Only body wash good for my dry skin. Too bad 100% Pure doesn't make it anymore ☹
Renee F.
Very great smell. Leaves your face feeling so fresh and clean. Very gentle on your skin. Not costly.
Lyn-Marie B.
Bridgetown
This product keeps the skin moist and hydrated. It keeps the skin looking glossy and radiant. I would say this product is of good value , a bit pricey for a skin care product but it works really well. This is a first shot at this particular product but I would definitely buy it again.
Shivanie M.
I'm a sucker for anything with honey and honey, this is something you gotta love! ❤
Because of the price point, I only use it for special occasions and date night, just so that I can make it last longer.
This leaves my skin feeling like if a mixture of honey and milk was soaked into my skin or as if I was soaking in a bathtub filled with it.
My skin feels like heaven and sometimes I feel that I don't need to put a moisturiser on top. It leaves my skin sooooo soft and clean, it's amazing.
I love the smell and I love the final outcome ❤❤
sonja l.
Love the smell of this product uses easily and make your skin feel fresh and soft. After aplicated it washes off easily leaving the fresh smell of honey on your skin.. works grate in the evening to feel fresh for bed. Will definitely use it over and over again