BY 100% PURE

• Does this product really help with keeping hair looking h...3 Answers
  • Anyone with super fine hair use this product? How'd it do?1 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? I really want to try it3 Answers
Anne E.
3 stars for the smell. It smells DELICIOUS!!! But it's super heavy. I assumed with coconut and honey it would be moisturizing, but it doesn't rinse well. Feels great while it's on though! My hair smelled wonderful, but I couldn't style it the way I would usually.
Bethany B.
Woodbury, NJ
Like anyone else says, anything with coconut works wonders! My aunt is a hairdresser and suggested I try this out for my dry and damaged hair and let me tell you that it's worked wonders for me. I can't believe what a difference it has made in my hair. If you haven't tried this yet, please go purchase it
Natasha R.
Huntington, Wv
Ive used several conditioners and none worked for my hair, until i used this beauty, and let me tell you its the best ive used, my hair is so dry and damaged and this has worked so so well, definitely buy again❤️
Amanda B.
Bristol, CT
Love this conditioner so much! It smells amazing. It's packaged perfectly as well. It also works very good and I love it. I have very thick hair and it keeps it maintained. I will definately buy it again!
Leenoy C.
I have very very thick hair and can hardly find a conditioner that really treats my hair well, but this one does the job and it smells amazing! Will repurchase.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
My hair is damaged from coloring and I love this conditioner! It doesn't weigh your hair down and it makes my hair so soft! Coconut is great for your hair too.
BryAnna F.
I use this product frequently and I love the looks and feel of my hair afterwards. I don't put much heat on my hair and this gives me a salon feel.
Kelsy J.
Lancaster, PA
This product will leave your hair feeling wonderful . Coconut is amazing for your hair . I would recommend this product 100%!
Charissa M.
I bet this smells amazing and works really good anything with coconut oil or milk is very healthy for your hair
Emma B.
I've h add many good things about this product and definitely want to try it looks very nourishing for the hair
Diana J.
Kenosha, WI
Does this product really help with keeping hair looking healthy and from getting split ends?
Alexi B.
Is this good for curly hair? I really want to try it
Christa R.
Anyone with super fine hair use this product? How'd it do?