100% Pure Honey Almond Hand Buttercream

by 100% Pure

Rich buttercream moisturizes, softens and deeply nourishes with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants.

*Product does not contain actual honey

VEGAN

ingredients:

Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)* Leaf Juice, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Extract of Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Flavor *Certified Organic.

Directions

Warm between palms then massage into skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Honey Almond Hand Buttercream!
Kel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite hand cream! This is my second time buying this scent and my third time buying their hand cream. Sometimes they go on sale as a scent of the month which is amazing. They're regularly $12 but it's worth it for something so moisturizing and free of all harsh chemicals. I used to use Palmers Cocoa butter and it was the only thing that would leave my hands properly moisturizer without that greasy or dry feeling right afterward. But I stopped using it because of the harsh chemicals. I haven't found anything that good smelling or that moisturizing until I tried 100% Pure's hand cream. I love it and I'm so happy with it!
Kate B.
Hallandle Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE the smell of Honey! I have also become very concerned about the products that I am using on my body and I am slowly switching to organic and toxic/chemical free beauty products. When I found this organic hand cream in my favorite scent, I had to give it a try. It's absolutely amazing! So thick, rich and super hydrating! It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. I love that it is full of vitamins and antioxidants. The ingredient list is also amazing with organic ingredients like aloe, rose flower water, cocoa and avocado butter, coconut oil and lavender essentials oil.
Eri T.
East Elmhurst, NY
I LOVE this product!! 100% Pure hand and body creams make my skin silky soft very quickly, INCLUDING my cuticles which seem to be dry year-round!!
Jessica S.
Fallbrook, CA
It’s best hand cream! I love how soft the texture of my skin feels the only problem is that is expensive
Dawn C.
Yuma, AZ
This is my absolute favorite hand cream I’ve ever tried. I use it every night before bed and through out the day. It smells amazing and it keeps my hands moisturized ALL DAY! I would 100% recommend this product.
Lindsey M.
Fleming Isle, FL
This hand cream smells so good! It has a light, pleasant smell and isn’t overpowering. This is one of the only hand creams that I’ve tried that doesn’t irritate my hands! It leaves them moisturized but not greasy. Love it!
Amanda S.
San Leandro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
100% Pure is 100% AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the hand creams, lotions, and body butters. Most hand creams leave your hands greasy, dry after use, or have a overpowering, but artificial scent. These lotions by 100% Pure are by far worth the price tag if you want great natural smelling, moisture rich, smooth hands.
Brittany D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so good! It also isn't greasy. It Keeps my hands moisturized. I just wished the price was lower. And no actual honey.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this product. The scent isn't overpowering and it felt so nice on my hands. It's great for the spring/summer time. I feel it wouldn't be as moisturizing in the winter time.
Bekka M.
Burleson
Very nice product, pleasant smells, a very nice creamy texture, soaks into the skin quite well and leaves your skin soft and smooth.

Looking for your answer?