BY 100% PURE

Rich buttercream moisturizes, softens and deeply nourishes with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants.

*Product does not contain actual honey

VEGAN

ingredients:

Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)* Leaf Juice, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Extract of Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Flavor *Certified Organic.

Directions

Warm between palms then massage into skin.

Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I highly recommend this product. The scent isn't overpowering and it felt so nice on my hands. It's great for the spring/summer time. I feel it wouldn't be as moisturizing in the winter time.
Kel W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My absolute favorite hand cream! This is my second time buying this scent and my third time buying their hand cream. Sometimes they go on sale as a scent of the month which is amazing. They're regularly $12 but it's worth it for something so moisturizing and free of all harsh chemicals. I used to use Palmers Cocoa butter and it was the only thing that would leave my hands properly moisturizer without that greasy or dry feeling right afterward. But I stopped using it because of the harsh chemicals. I haven't found anything that good smelling or that moisturizing until I tried 100% Pure's hand cream. I love it and I'm so happy with it!
Jyd A.
Love this product! It smells absolutely devine! It really moisturizes without feeling greasy. It just hydrates the skin. It exceeded my expectations. I will definitely buy this production again! Also the ingredients are natural which is a plus for me.
Kate B.
brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I LOVE the smell of Honey! I have also become very concerned about the products that I am using on my body and I am slowly switching to organic and toxic/chemical free beauty products. When I found this organic hand cream in my favorite scent, I had to give it a try. It's absolutely amazing! So thick, rich and super hydrating! It absorbs quickly and isn't greasy. I love that it is full of vitamins and antioxidants. The ingredient list is also amazing with organic ingredients like aloe, rose flower water, cocoa and avocado butter, coconut oil and lavender essentials oil.
Brighton P.
Bakersfield, CA
The smell of this hand cream is simply divine! I can't get enough of it! It's also very moisturizing without being too sticky! It's also nice knowing I'm not putting weird chemicals on my skin!
Bekka M.
Burleson
Very nice product, pleasant smells, a very nice creamy texture, soaks into the skin quite well and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Jessica B.
Burton, MI
It smells so good but I can't put it on before bed or else it breaks me out! Not the best hand cream but it does the job!
Madeline D.
Love this Honey Almond hand cream! makes my hangs very soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend!