100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Azul L.
Astoria
Love it!! It leave my face looking clearer and makes it so soft. It's organic & vegan!! So it's good for the environment & it's healthy. There's no chemicals and it doesnt break me out 🙌🙌🙌
This mask doesnt have to sit for too long. It purges my skin of excess oil (I have oily skin 😔) and tightens my face 😀❤😍. Which is a good thing because especially in the cities there's a lot of dust and pollution that causes damages to our skin... which gives me blackheads and breakouts. With this product it gives a glow on your face and it removes your pores. It helped my skin feel and look clean. When you use it, you can feel your skin tingle ...getting in deep into the clogged pores. It also helped my skin feel smoother. Now whenever I get any breakouts, they are smaller or completely gone. ❤❤❤ Whenever I use it, I get the gentle tingling and once I remove it, my skin gets clean and the pours gets tighten. Leaving my face clear, bright, soft, clean, and beautiful!!! 😍😍😍❤❤❤
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love the smell and the way it applys onto your skin it is very gentle and feels very good. I think the price is decent for what it is but maybe a little high but I like it.
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love using face mask and my husband and I do them together all the time. We like using all natural ones because our skin is so sensitive. Its feel a amazing after each use
Swat N.
I love to apply this as not only a mask, but a spot treatment for my spots.  This is my go-to when I am suffering from hormonal breakouts and need a quick spot treatment to lessen the redness and swelling of my spots.  I find that the Clay truly draws out the impurities in my skin and the other ingredients such as Rosehip and Neem help to condition my skin for a clearer appearance.  My skin usually reacts badly to Rosehip Oil but I have no issues with the inclusion of this ingredient here
Aly G.
This is my favorite face mask! Theres no chemicals you have to worry about containing and it doesnt break me out! This mask doesnt have to sit for too long so its even perfect for when youre in a time crunch. It purges my skin of excess oil and tightens everything up! And did i mention the tingly pepperminty sensation? Its AMAZING!
Sarah B.
Barrington, IL
I love how easy this mask is to use! It only needs to be on your face for a couple of minutes! I use it about once a week before I hop in the shower and wash it off after a couple of minutes.  My face always feels so fresh and clean afterwards! I would absolutely recommend!
Emerald G.
The Colony
this one was alright. it left my skin red and irritated. i was scratching for a bit. it’s ok for the price, personally don’t think it’s worth it but maybe it’s because my skin is kinda sensitive. if you have sensitive skin, i do not recommend.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I love 100% pure and how natural their ingredients are. The best part is that they're cruelty free. I always enjoy using their facial products. I love how soft my skin feels and the vibrant look my skin gets from this detox mask.
Abigail R.
Austin tx
This face mask will leave your face feeling amazingly fresh and it helps to exfoliate your skin and keeps it looking clear for days ! It really makes your face pop and shine ! I would definitely recommend using this product
Kiara B.
Shepherdstown
This product is one of my favorites. The mask met my expectations so well. After use my face felt very smooth, the mask is a very gentle and useful. It’s a very good product and a little pricey but I would buy this product again.

Amazon