100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Kiara B.
Shepherdstown
This product is one of my favorites. The mask met my expectations so well. After use my face felt very smooth, the mask is a very gentle and useful. It’s a very good product and a little pricey but I would buy this product again.
Abigail R.
Austin tx
This face mask will leave your face feeling amazingly fresh and it helps to exfoliate your skin and keeps it looking clear for days ! It really makes your face pop and shine ! I would definitely recommend using this product
gabrielle P.
Tacoma , WA
Detox is the ultimate mask so refreshing and cleansing. But wasn’t the best for my sister a little to harsh for her but on the gentle side for me and it last a good amount of time so don’t worry of running low it goes a long way
Caitlin W.
Phoenix
It’s very affective yet it stings. After a couple days I saw results and was very pleased. I will keep using because no product has worked so good for me than this. It’s not that pricey depending on if you want results.
Auggie G.
Fort Wayne
i don’t know how i feel about this mask. i am not too keen on masks but this felt good. i did end up breaking out a bit but other than that it was fine. it was a solid experience and i would probably try it again.
Kimberly D.
Mt Sterling, KY
Really into the whole detoxing stuff, I try out new brands all the time, it's a little pricy, but it feels nice and helps a lot, it met expectations, I would purchase again, and I would recommend people to at least try it to see how it works for them!
Crystal R.
Butler, PA
Loved these masks. They first, smelled good and second they left my skin feeling soft, smooth and amazing. Using these and following up with my other skin care products had hekped improve my complexion.
member-4fa0d
Awesome products, I would recommend if you're looking for a product without chemicals! I love using 100% pure because I love the way it makes my face feels after using the detox mask and after a long day of being exposed to the toxins in the air and everyday life it's a refreshing way to end your day and feel absolutely purified!
Aalia O.
Irvine, CA
Love the smell! Love how my skin feels post Mast!! I think this is my favorite Herbal Detox Mask from now. I have dry skin from sensitivity so this mask helps keep the skin smooth.
Vanina D.
houston
This mask thing is amazing because it feels soo natural and I love that because I don’t like putting that much harmful chemicals on my face but this is a way to go if you’re trying to get a more natural treatment