100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Kimberly T.
Villas, NJ
I love this!!!! It seems to be the least harsh mask I have used. It is super lightweight on my skin. I have sensitive skin so this was perfect. I would continue using this. Great product!!!
Jennifer A.
Great product! Great facial scrub as well as cleanser and skin lotion. Gentle for sensitive skin and dry skin. My skin is glowing and soft. I really recommend this product to anyone looking for a new skin product to use. Hight recommended!!! Enjoy
Katie H.
Spring Arbor, MI
This mask was amazing. Left my skin so glowing and was totally effective! For the price, it was a great value and would highly recommend. This mask was very gentile and rejuvenating.
Angela E.
Midland
I loved this detox mask. No harsh smells and it did not burn on my dry skin. As always- make sure you do a patch test for sensitive skin- but this product did a nice job for me.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
I love the smell and the way it applys onto your skin it is very gentle and feels very good. I think the price is decent for what it is but maybe a little high but I like it.
Swat N.
I love to apply this as not only a mask, but a spot treatment for my spots.  This is my go-to when I am suffering from hormonal breakouts and need a quick spot treatment to lessen the redness and swelling of my spots.  I find that the Clay truly draws out the impurities in my skin and the other ingredients such as Rosehip and Neem help to condition my skin for a clearer appearance.  My skin usually reacts badly to Rosehip Oil but I have no issues with the inclusion of this ingredient here
Dru M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I love using face mask and my husband and I do them together all the time. We like using all natural ones because our skin is so sensitive. Its feel a amazing after each use
Emerald G.
The Colony
this one was alright. it left my skin red and irritated. i was scratching for a bit. it’s ok for the price, personally don’t think it’s worth it but maybe it’s because my skin is kinda sensitive. if you have sensitive skin, i do not recommend.
Kiara B.
Shepherdstown
This product is one of my favorites. The mask met my expectations so well. After use my face felt very smooth, the mask is a very gentle and useful. It’s a very good product and a little pricey but I would buy this product again.
Abigail R.
Austin tx
This face mask will leave your face feeling amazingly fresh and it helps to exfoliate your skin and keeps it looking clear for days ! It really makes your face pop and shine ! I would definitely recommend using this product