100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
torri 🌻.
Forked River
Purchased at: ULTA
Ugh I always have such clogged pores, so it comes to me as such a big relief to have this mask. My face always feels like a ten out of ten after using this. I can actually feel this mask unclog my pores- one of my favorite things about it.
Caela R.
Columbus
Smelled like flowers, and it made my skin smooth and clean. Totally recommend this for people who love makeup, great for before you start applying your face! I bought this online on amazon!
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
This is an amazing product i love it amd a little goes a long way i love how while u using the product you feel that is actually working and cleaning your skin at the ur skin feels super clean
Tiff N.
Eunice
I tried this product and I absolutely love it I gave it 5 stars because it is a must try if you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I love how it was not too pricey and a great value.
Anna B.
glenville
An affordable price and great product. The packaging was nice and definitely kept the bottle protected. It kept my pores clean and wasn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin. I love this product and recommend it to others
Elizabeth G.
Socorro, TX
This was a great product and It really does detox your face. I found it at my local drug store and it was very affordable. I’ve tried more pricey products and they weren’t as good. I would definitely buy it again
Leslie A.
I like the product but unfortunately I have sensitive skin so after two or three uses it started making my skin red but would definitely recommend for people without sensitive skin
Nicole M.
Lakeland, FL
I love the way this product smells. It leaves my skin so fresh & clean it's glowing. No over drying of skin so it's safe for sensitive skin as well as most other skin types.
Ro đź’‹.
Use when I need to cleans my face after a stressful week or two. It’s an amazing product. I just use it in important cases, when I want to relax and have the time to detox my face.
Teresa B.
This mask leaves a cool refreshing minty feel when applied. It helps get rid of nasty clogged pores. I hope this doesn't become discontinued. One of the best 100% Pure products!