100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Jacque D.
Houston
I love anything from 100% Pure, but this one was excellent! I got a sample size of this mask from my beauty box by Oui Fresh! I have used it twice and have seen a difference in my skin especially on my chin!
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This is a great detoxifying and purifying mask. This does a great job at sucking all the yuckies out of my face and leaving it feeling fresh and pure. I do this 1-2 times a week depending on how my face is.
member-4fa0d
Awesome products, I would recommend if you're looking for a product without chemicals! I love using 100% pure because I love the way it makes my face feels after using the detox mask and after a long day of being exposed to the toxins in the air and everyday life it's a refreshing way to end your day and feel absolutely purified!
Laura e.
Clovis, NM
This is an amazing product i love it amd a little goes a long way i love how while u using the product you feel that is actually working and cleaning your skin at the ur skin feels super clean
Anna B.
glenville
An affordable price and great product. The packaging was nice and definitely kept the bottle protected. It kept my pores clean and wasn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin. I love this product and recommend it to others
Elizabeth G.
Socorro, TX
This was a great product and It really does detox your face. I found it at my local drug store and it was very affordable. I’ve tried more pricey products and they weren’t as good. I would definitely buy it again
Ro 💋.
Use when I need to cleans my face after a stressful week or two. It’s an amazing product. I just use it in important cases, when I want to relax and have the time to detox my face.
Leslie A.
I like the product but unfortunately I have sensitive skin so after two or three uses it started making my skin red but would definitely recommend for people without sensitive skin
Nicole M.
Lakeland, FL
I love the way this product smells. It leaves my skin so fresh & clean it's glowing. No over drying of skin so it's safe for sensitive skin as well as most other skin types.
Patricia P.
I love this product it really help hydrate my face not drying at all. I highly recommend. It’s is one of the better of the face masks out there if you can’t afford to get one done professionally.