100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Whitney M.
Circleville
Charcoal masks and pore strips have nothing on this detox mask. My acne has cut down so much that it’s almost unbelievable. My pores are so much smaller and my skin looks insanely smoother. I absolutely love this mask!
Mistirae S.
This product is all natural that is what originally drew me to the product, it is amazing as a weekly detox mask it gets all the impurities and dirt from your skin, I just wish it was more budget-friendly the size of the tube is not a lot for the price
Anjelica B.
Virginia Beach
This mask is a miracle worker. I use a lot of different products to see which ones work the bet and this was one I loved. Very gentle on the face and how it looks.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at Sephora and ulta also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Ashley R.
Glassboro, NJ
This mask is a great product. It seems to have all natural ingredients, which I really like. I also enjoyed the packaging and the way is made my skin feel. Overall it seemed to be pretty effective and met all my expectations.
Stephanie V.
Des Moines, IA
Great mask! I was looking for something to cleanse my skin of all the toxic makeup I put on. I got it at Sephora and it was packaged nice. It didn’t bother my skin and I would most definitely buy it again.
Grace G.
Fenton
I always use this at night and I just love it. I bought it online from a friend who recommended it. It definitely met my expectations. I am a first time user and will become a repeat user. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kailey M.
I am a massive fan of detoxing. Whether the detox is through bath form, sauna, or mask, I am always down. I tried this mask and I really enjoyed it's smooth lightweight application. Be sure to moisturizer afterwards
:Thinking:
It is a fine product which would help you with your skin as well. I purchased this product on amazon and the packaging was perfectly intact! It is pretty effective and as someone who struggles with their skin, it definitely helped me after a few weeks.
Jacque D.
Houston
I love anything from 100% Pure, but this one was excellent! I got a sample size of this mask from my beauty box by Oui Fresh! I have used it twice and have seen a difference in my skin especially on my chin!