100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Katryna C.
Frankfort, NY
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these face masks. They are so hydrating and I love putting one on my face and relaxing. The best part about the mask is when you take it off and your face feels soft like silk.
Haley M.
It works quite good, it does sting but not much not really a bother but if you dont like that i wouldnt use it. If you have oily skin you can probably use it more then once a week. But if ur skin is dryer i would only use it every other week, after rinsing it i felt smooth and fresh it does the job.
Sam A.
Sammamish
This not only smells amazing it feels amazing. I’ve gotten so many compliments. This is one of my favorite products I have purchased it many times and it has amazing packaging like with other stores the product usually explose but not this time. I love the brand and I recommend everything they sell
Jasmine A.
Texarkana
THIS STUFF REALLYY WORKS!!!!!!!
I’ve tired their products for a month and I’ve seen improvements in my skin. I’m always buy the masks because they are really good. Can’t wait to try more!!!
Sarah B.
Barrington, IL
I love how easy this mask is to use! It only needs to be on your face for a couple of minutes! I use it about once a week before I hop in the shower and wash it off after a couple of minutes.  My face always feels so fresh and clean afterwards! I would absolutely recommend!
em H.
Cumming
It worked well but dried out my skin. I feel like it cleared up my face for the day and brightened it, but it didn’t quite exceed all my expectations. It was a little pricey but overal worked well. Again it dried out my skin but wasn’t to harsh. I would but it again!
Destiny N.
Bonaire, GA
Love love love this product the first time I used it it left my face feeling smooth and soft and so clean you can literally feel the mask working and detoxing and it makes your face feel cool be tingley
Bianca R.
Tampa, FL
My face is combination as well as sensitive. I did not reach well to this product when I tried jut a couple of years back, I broke out along my jawline but I understand over time your skin could change so I'll need to revisit this product to grove a more up to date review
Alana N.
Orlando
I gave this mask 5 stars because my face feels sooo fresh afterwards. It was not too pricey and it was gentle towards my skin. The packaging is nice and I would definitely recommend this product if your skin needs improvement or if you just want to feel refreshed
Kelsey L.
Dallas, TX
Detox masks are my go to because I feel like no matter what is going on with my skin I could use some detox, but 100% pure products have never failed me in the past, simply because they really do use all natural ingredients so they don't cause breakouts.