100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Topanga R.
Tillsonburg
This was alright my skin felt clean and refreshed. but it was a bit dry after. My pours were minimized and less visible blackheads. I would use this two to three times a week if it did not make my skin dry.
soleil p.
LOVE all things from 100% Pure. I love their website, it's easy to maneuver and prices are clear. Vegan, eco-friendly, non-GMO, no sulphates or parabens used in the products either makes their products so much more trustworthy. Worth the price and has. a great finish.
Maria M.
The proguct is great on your skin it shoft the price was not too bad for thr mask firt time i used it and its great the packaging is not too bad it was okay for the fist time it could be better if they could make it bigger
Jasmin H.
Bridgwater, Bridgwater
Lovely to apply and feels instantly soothing. There's nothing quite like a facemask when you want to feel a little pampered and take care of you.
5his product ticks all the boxes.
Imane b.
Sebt Elguerdane, Taroudant
Amazing produit 100% like it very much and i want more i want to try for the first time so thank u for this
Yes of course it meet my expectation  yes yes so is a good value
Alisha D.
Bangalore
So this face detox mask is very handy on all days, because our skin gets dull and oily. The dust and pollution contribute towards damaging our skin. The product is very useful as it brings a glow on your face and relaxing at the same point. 100% pure detox mask is the only thing we women need today to detox and restore the skin glow.
SASA B.
It is THE ONLY MASK that beautifies my sensitive, dry, yet large-pored, acne-prone disaster skin. There is a noticeable difference in my skin the morning after I use the mask. I never use masks because they are such an “inconvenience” to my low maintenance routine, but I am so addicted to the results, I use this at least once a week! Please keep this product, 100% pure!
Roberta M.
Minden, NV
Às vezes sinto que minha pele está obstruída pelo excesso de maquiagem usada no dia a dia, então acho importante fazer um detox a cada 15 dias. Comprei esse produto e obtive exatamente o resultado que eu esperava! A pele ficou renovada, limpa e macia
ashleigh b.
Did exactly what it was meant to and left my skin looking really nice. Would definitely buy more when I get the chance. It wasn't harsh on my skin or left a reaction. Easy to use and great to take traveling. It smelt really nice and is definitely one of my favorites
madihah i.
manchester
Keeps my skin feeling really refreshed and awake especially for them dull days. I really recommend this product for people who need a wake up in the morning or a detox at night. It Really is good stuff I rated this 4/5