100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Laura T.
This mask made my face feel amazing and even days after it still was feeling so clean and looking amazing
Daisy c.
Purchased at: Amazon
I would definitely purchase again. Made my skin feel smooth. This was the first time I used this product.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
I love 100% pure masks and facial scrubs!
All natural and makes my skin gorgeous!
Products are fantastic!
Linda V.
Riverside
This product is simply amazing. Best mask ever i would definitely reccomend, also one of my must haves .
Ebun O.
Shillington
This mask is very easy to peel off, you can feel the smoothness immediately after washing the mask off.
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
Both of these products are great and refreshing I love green tea anything so I was so excited to try it
Adam G.
Cross Lanes
Purchased at: Amazon
Such a great product and it is amazing quality! I love how this product makes my face feel afterwards!
Isaiah M.
Love this product. Anytime I’m having trouble with my face i just Apply a small amount and it’s fixed
Lisa T.
Perryville
I loved the way this made my skin feel. It was reasonably priced . My skin felt revived and refreshed
Purchased at: Target
Great product. Left my face feeling smoother and refreshing after each use. I definitely recommend.!!