100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Trisha D.
I absolutely love this product and wish I had more of it. It’s a great price and I feel younger!
Ronette S.
Katy
Love love love!!! Face feels refreshed everytime! Herbal masks are so in and great for the skin!
Jen G.
Enjoyed using this product. The smell was not overbearing and my skin was super soft after use.
Dawn L.
Chester
Great for the price. Texture feels thick and doesn’t leave sticky residue. I’d buy this again.
Regan C.
Churchville , PA
Love it very much. I buy this product on the regular and don’t know what I would do without it
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I really enjoyed this detox mask! It really worked on my face and I would use it so much more!
Veida A.
Pflugerville, Tx
It was amazing in the first try but I have not bought it again. It was good but kind of harsh.
Shannon M.
tallahassee
Great detox mask for blemishes, gives skins smooth soft feel. I have oily skin great for that.
Sheila P.
Bronx
very food product cant wait to to it again! it leaves your skin soft!!! I would recommend it!
September H.
chattanooga
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I wish I could have a life time supply but it’s a tad pricey.

back