100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Jessyca V.
miami
Absolutely love the product. Only used once but would definitely try again. Packaging is very nice and has a great smell to it. It was gentle on my skin and closed pores. On the pricey side but recommended.
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
Detox masks are good to use after it's been a minute since you've taken care of your skin. Particularly after I've been in the city and outside I want to pull all that gunk out of my skin and get back my Rosy Glow. I take off one star because I'm really not crazy about the scent on this one.
Madison A.
Jacksonville
This mask didn't really make my face feel any different, it was alittle disappointing. It did not meet my expectations, but the packaging was simple and it wasn't very expensive. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
very good product. It leaves your skin feeling glowy and fresh. I will stick by this product even if it is on the higher end. Very effective. I will continue to use unless i find a dupe. i would recommend this
nicole p.
Ontario, CA
I’ve only used it once so far but I really enjoyed it. I hope the more I use it the more results I will see. Doesn’t really have a strong sent to it which I prefer. I don’t like strong fragrances when it comes to putting the product on my face
Jamie N.
I love this stuff I wish I could buy it more often. Love that it's organic &vegan. I do my best to buy products that are good  for the environment & my health.  I have allergies and sensitive skin. Dry but combination with puffy dark circles under my eyes. I break out easily but not with these products.
Samantha H.
Houston
I love detox mask especially this one it’s a little pricey but definitely worth to spend it’s all natural and smells great do you get that gross feeling when you just wake up feeling like you slept hard and the first thing you need to do is wash your face (like after a night out) this definitely solves those issues!
Alyssa T.
Santa fe, NM
I definitely love this product not only does it leave my face looking clearer, but it makes it so soft. I bought this item a few months ago from Ulta I don’t remember how much I paid but it wasn’t to pricey. If you’re looking for a great mask that not only clears your skin but that detox your face. I recommend it.
Marimar M.
Bay Shore
It had a very interesting feel and it definitely met my expectations. It made my face feel very smooth and it felt very refreshing . It was definitely effective but packaging could be better.
Haley M.
It works quite good, it does sting but not much not really a bother but if you dont like that i wouldnt use it. If you have oily skin you can probably use it more then once a week. But if ur skin is dryer i would only use it every other week, after rinsing it i felt smooth and fresh it does the job.