100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Mariejane B.
Eastman
I love this mask, I have acne prone skin though it didn't get rid of my acne alone it deffinetly helped my skin feel clean. It made my skin tingle getting deep in my clogged pores and helped my skin feel smoother.
👑 Q.
Great product is all I can say. I would definitely use it again. Seeing that I have oily skin and am prone to breaks out. I have to but a lot acne treatments and moisturizers. This a great brand all together. I would highly recommend others to use.
•Jęna K.
GREEAATT MASK ! One of the best ones i think ive ever used ! And just knowing the fact that it was 100% pure seaweed helped me know i was getting natural but yet very affective ingredients to nourish my skin.
Caela R.
Columbus
Smelled like flowers, and it made my skin smooth and clean. Totally recommend this for people who love makeup, great for before you start applying your face! I bought this online on amazon!
Tiff N.
Eunice
I tried this product and I absolutely love it I gave it 5 stars because it is a must try if you are trying to live a healthier lifestyle. I love how it was not too pricey and a great value.
Easia R.
The mask make my skin look fresh and feel tight. I use this product 3 days out the week . I have less acne and blemishes. It detoxify my pores and leave my skin with a you youthful glow.
Julie Ann K.
Denton , TX
Detox masks are good to use after it's been a minute since you've taken care of your skin. Particularly after I've been in the city and outside I want to pull all that gunk out of my skin and get back my Rosy Glow. I take off one star because I'm really not crazy about the scent on this one.
Auggie G.
Fort Wayne
i don’t know how i feel about this mask. i am not too keen on masks but this felt good. i did end up breaking out a bit but other than that it was fine. it was a solid experience and i would probably try it again.
Hilda N.
Summerville
Amazing product. I loved the way my skin felt after using it. It was very effective, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Very gentle. Good price point. Truly amazing, and will be purchasing again.
Alyssa T.
Santa Fe , NM
I definitely love this product not only does it leave my face looking clearer, but it makes it so soft. I bought this item a few months ago from Ulta I don’t remember how much I paid but it wasn’t to pricey. If you’re looking for a great mask that not only clears your skin but that detox your face. I recommend it.