100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Kaylin H.
great bend
Absolutely loved this product! It made my face feel smooth! Bought it from amazon and would definitely use it again
Sakshi M.
Milwaukee
Great pack!! Long lasting! I use it everyday and love it! You can use it and get a fresh feel and I love using it!
Amber H.
Grimesland, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this mask because it really cleans out the dirt and oil from my pores. I use this product about twice a week
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
This Pure Herbo Detox Mask Will Take Away Black Marks On Your Face Literally A Couple Of Times After You Use It!
alexis c.
Greensburg
I love using this detox mask when I have been sweating a lot. I feel like it helps tramidesly with my brake outs.
Cassandra G.
I use this before bed my face feels so good after words i would tell people to use this cuze it works that great
Kyra H.
I only used this mask once at a friends house and I liked it but didn't feel as clean as I expected to afterwards
McKenzie W.
Left my face feeling refreshed. I enjoy using after I have been stressed out for a long time and need to relax.
Aisha S.
I love this it looks great for my skin I love it so much I don’t know what to say. I hope I can use it everyday
Amber L.
Franklin, Virginia
Has to be the best product you could ever use. I'm very cautious when it comes to skincare but it's so gentle!