100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Bre B.
Jacksonville
This product is hands down one of my favorites! The product works so well for me and I recommend it completely!
Aisha S.
I love this it looks great for my skin I love it so much I don’t know what to say. I hope I can use it everyday
Meagan D.
Citrus Heights
Did exactly what it’s suppose to do! My skin looks amaZing after using it! And I feel better using it myself
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
Feel fresh, smell fresh, be fresh. I highly recommend this face detox if you want to glow and have soft skin!
lay l.
Kansas City
This mask is not only healthy but it is literally a magical treatment for your skin!!!!!!!10/10 for me sis
Jill C.
conroe
Love love this detox. Smells great. Feels great. Like the fact it’s all natural. Available online too! Try!
Linda V.
Riverside
This product is simply amazing. Best mask ever i would definitely reccomend, also one of my must haves .
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
I love 100% pure masks and facial scrubs!
All natural and makes my skin gorgeous!
Products are fantastic!
Laura T.
This mask made my face feel amazing and even days after it still was feeling so clean and looking amazing
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
Both of these products are great and refreshing I love green tea anything so I was so excited to try it

back