100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Jaela T.
This product has a nice easy texture to it this product made my skin smooth and not dry
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Elena F.
Edinburgh
It's amusing, the skin after feels amusingly soft and refreshed, I used a while ago but I would definitely use it again. Not many masks actually work to remove pores and I have quite a lot of them but this one actually works. It's quite pricey that's the only thing I would say but worth spending for the result! Definitely recommend it
Está mascarilla es de las mejores desintoxica y aclara las pieles que son grasas y mixtas, libera cualquier toxina ambientales , me deja el cutis perfecto porque limpia a profundidad y es un producto vegano....

A veces es necesario que le demos una limpieza profunda a nuestra piel porque es algo que está expuesto a la contaminación del medio ambiente , con su ingrediente de de arcilla verde nos ayuda a limpiar y desintoxicar nuestra piel , suministrando nutrientes que nos deja la piel revitalizada j perfecta , para pieles grasas como la mía es recomendable que se aplique 3 veces por semana, y para las pieles secas o mixta se debe usar una por semana o cada dos semanas.
Ana G.
Es buena no me quejó,  si la recomendaría,  pies su aroma es bueno y le deja a uno la piel suave,  si me gusto y la compraría muy de vez en cuando...  Es buena para los que la quieran e usar,  en mi opinión si sirve y deja la piel súper suave.!  Así que pues si quieren pruebenla
Luisa marie Z.
Dasmarinas,cavite
My mom really likes herbal products and my mom really like this product when we bought it and she buys many or tons of this
Hmm..i feel like its a little bit pricey but it meets my expectation really well so good jobi will recommend this to all of my friends and to others who like to try this
Mary S.
I loved this product as it suited to my skin which is dry and sensitive. No burns or stings or redness left. You get left a smooth feeling and feel so fresh without the feeling all oil has been sucked out. Price was a little high but would recommend it to friends and family.
Jelena C.
Paris
Je trouve ce produit vraiment efficace, je vous les conseille à 200%.
je ne m’attendais pas à ce que cela fonctionne aussi bien j’ai été agréablement surprise. Je l’ai acheté sur interne sur leur site officiel.
Les filles prenez-le !
yeeeah buy it gyal
Irina D.
Woodland Park
Detoxing my skin is veeeery important to me. So i was pretty excited when i got this product and when i saw that it was effective like nothing else.  I loved the pcking. This was my first time using this mask, but I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Imane C.
Paris
This mask is so great!! I use it once every week ( Sunday relax lol) my skin is so soft after using it and i feel like i get rid of all the dirtiness and my skin is breathing! I recommend this product tour skin will appreciate ; )