100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Está mascarilla es de las mejores desintoxica y aclara las pieles que son grasas y mixtas, libera cualquier toxina ambientales , me deja el cutis perfecto porque limpia a profundidad y es un producto vegano....

A veces es necesario que le demos una limpieza profunda a nuestra piel porque es algo que está expuesto a la contaminación del medio ambiente , con su ingrediente de de arcilla verde nos ayuda a limpiar y desintoxicar nuestra piel , suministrando nutrientes que nos deja la piel revitalizada j perfecta , para pieles grasas como la mía es recomendable que se aplique 3 veces por semana, y para las pieles secas o mixta se debe usar una por semana o cada dos semanas.
Ana G.
Es buena no me quejó,  si la recomendaría,  pies su aroma es bueno y le deja a uno la piel suave,  si me gusto y la compraría muy de vez en cuando...  Es buena para los que la quieran e usar,  en mi opinión si sirve y deja la piel súper suave.!  Así que pues si quieren pruebenla
Luisa marie Z.
Dasmarinas,cavite
My mom really likes herbal products and my mom really like this product when we bought it and she buys many or tons of this
Hmm..i feel like its a little bit pricey but it meets my expectation really well so good jobi will recommend this to all of my friends and to others who like to try this
Mary S.
I loved this product as it suited to my skin which is dry and sensitive. No burns or stings or redness left. You get left a smooth feeling and feel so fresh without the feeling all oil has been sucked out. Price was a little high but would recommend it to friends and family.
Jelena C.
Paris
Je trouve ce produit vraiment efficace, je vous les conseille à 200%.
je ne m’attendais pas à ce que cela fonctionne aussi bien j’ai été agréablement surprise. Je l’ai acheté sur interne sur leur site officiel.
Les filles prenez-le !
yeeeah buy it gyal
Cinthiia R.
Dejo mi piel suave he hidratada eso es algo que me gusta mucho en mi piel su precio un  poco dificil pues no la encuentro facilmente si cumplio con lo que promete muy efectiva no tan disponible en tiendas que visito sila volviera a ver probablemente la comparia
Irina D.
Woodland Park
Detoxing my skin is veeeery important to me. So i was pretty excited when i got this product and when i saw that it was effective like nothing else.  I loved the pcking. This was my first time using this mask, but I definitely recommend it to everyone!
I have used it only one time so this is more like a preliminary review, but this is amazing. It creates this cooling effect, and then I felt like someone was sucking all the "digusting little people" out of my pores ... literally like a vacuum cleaner. That's how it felt. This morning my pores do look a tad smaller. I will add more to my review as

I use it, but I love how it feels and the effect after just one use. If anyone is wondering how to spend their purist perks, this is one option. Enjoy, ladies!
 This imask is completely herbal that means chemical free and it will protect the  skin by eliminating all impurities caused due to pollution and  helps in removing blemishes and darkspots as well as oiliness ,it also help to de tan the skin and will give fair and fresh look
خبيرة ا.
Love love love this product. It has saved my combination skin. Whenever I feel my skin becoming dry and rough (about every other week), I treat myself to this peel and it instantly feels like new again.