100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Haley D.
Stuarts Draft
This detox mask was ok! I would rate it too on my list! But it still did the job! I didn’t feel much difference after using it
yesseniaR R.
essex
Love washing my face every week twice a day . Soft skin removes any pores . It's just awesome to use and have on a daily basis
Heather P.
mesa
For a detox it works amazing! I was so impressed with the results I used it on my son and my boyfriend, who both loved it too!
Lorraine C.
Lookout Mountain
It was amazingly refreshing with the added moisturizing  that other revitalizing  products fail to provide adequately
Samantha W.
I love this brand. Its always been there for me when I needed it. This product is absolutely amazing. I would 100% recommend!!!
Yanelis M.
Tried this product recently and it made my skin feel good afterwards, need to use it more often but for the moment I like it!
shonna l.
It didn't really work that well but I did see a little process but that was all and I guess it well help someone else though
Taylor G.
Bristol
Love this product, leaves my skin feeling hydrated and refreshed. Very effective, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Diana Y.
Sylmar
I really enjoyed this masked because my skin felt so light and refreshed. Over time I saw the difference it made on my skin.
Emina V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great product made my face feel tight after using. Noticed an obvious difference in my skin after first use. Great packaging