100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I really enjoyed this detox mask! It really worked on my face and I would use it so much more!
Sheila P.
Bronx
very food product cant wait to to it again! it leaves your skin soft!!! I would recommend it!
Cassie M.
Awesome ! Very much worth the money. Helped clear my acne and left me face feeling refreshed!
hayley w.
Jeffersonville
Makes the skin feel wonderful. nice packaging. It’s very gentle to the skin and not pricey!
Mireya R.
Plant City
Its very useful and it helps with your skin right away. I will recommend this to my friend
Jaela T.
This product has a nice easy texture to it this product made my skin smooth and not dry
Está mascarilla es de las mejores desintoxica y aclara las pieles que son grasas y mixtas, libera cualquier toxina ambientales , me deja el cutis perfecto porque limpia a profundidad y es un producto vegano....

A veces es necesario que le demos una limpieza profunda a nuestra piel porque es algo que está expuesto a la contaminación del medio ambiente , con su ingrediente de de arcilla verde nos ayuda a limpiar y desintoxicar nuestra piel , suministrando nutrientes que nos deja la piel revitalizada j perfecta , para pieles grasas como la mía es recomendable que se aplique 3 veces por semana, y para las pieles secas o mixta se debe usar una por semana o cada dos semanas.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
I have dry skin. During the winter, it gets dry very fast and even on summer it more and more extremely dry looking. My skin is very sensitive and most of the time I find hard to find the perfect products for my skin. This product does miracles for my skin, I'm in love from the first time I tried it, my cousins ​​are maddened at your products, they bought a box full of them and that's how I discovered them, now I always buy them with all my love, I can't wait to order more!
Elena F.
Edinburgh
It's amusing, the skin after feels amusingly soft and refreshed, I used a while ago but I would definitely use it again. Not many masks actually work to remove pores and I have quite a lot of them but this one actually works. It's quite pricey that's the only thing I would say but worth spending for the result! Definitely recommend it
Ana G.
Es buena no me quejó,  si la recomendaría,  pies su aroma es bueno y le deja a uno la piel suave,  si me gusto y la compraría muy de vez en cuando...  Es buena para los que la quieran e usar,  en mi opinión si sirve y deja la piel súper suave.!  Así que pues si quieren pruebenla