100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Ievgeniia L.
I like this a mask. It's a very helpful for my skin. I think, I want to buy again. It's a gentle, but it's my opinion. I bought an Amazon.
HolleeAnn V.
It was ok. Nothing terribly noticeable. It was a little pricey for the size but it was a gift, not something I would have bought myself.
Sarja P.
I dont need to even write what is good about the brand because hey everyone is already aware. Everything you buy from here is topclass
Sandy H.
I would like to try this but in have never heard or seen this product till today but I would love to try it đź‘Śđź‘Ťit looks like it helps
Maurissia A.
I love this product line! It helps keeps the scaring & acne under control. I don't feel disgusted with it on my fingers smells good.
Eva J.
kingsport Tennessee
I love everything about this produce. The smell is dreamy & the results are instant. I feel incredibly clean & more fresh afterwards
Glaucia S.
Triangle, VA
This mask is awesome but my face got really dry with it, so u gotta be careful and use some other stuff to keep your skin hydrated
Lana M.
Raleigh, NC
It’s a great product.. leaves my skin feel clean and hydrated. I would definitely recommend it. You can find this product in target
Alicia B.
Lincoln
This detox mask is the best!! Totally want to use it again. I love detox but haven't been able to find a good one till now. Try it.
Jenny F.
Highly recommend. I live the seaweed detox. It really worked on my skin. It wasn’t tough. It was good for sensitive skin. Loved it