100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Ebun O.
Shillington
This mask is very easy to peel off, you can feel the smoothness immediately after washing the mask off.
Isaiah M.
Love this product. Anytime I’m having trouble with my face i just Apply a small amount and it’s fixed
Lisa T.
Perryville
I loved the way this made my skin feel. It was reasonably priced . My skin felt revived and refreshed
Emily S.
Love this product the more I use the more my face feels better an softer wanna try more like this.
Alanah M.
Absolutely love it! Would recommend. Smells great, feels great!! Love the way the packaging looks!!
Bethany J.
Clearfork
I like to use this to make me feel real clean. It’s a mice face mask that not too harsh on my skin.
Trisha D.
I absolutely love this product and wish I had more of it. It’s a great price and I feel younger!
Ronette S.
Katy
Love love love!!! Face feels refreshed everytime! Herbal masks are so in and great for the skin!
Regan C.
Churchville , PA
Love it very much. I buy this product on the regular and don’t know what I would do without it
Lauren D.
Canton, MI
I really enjoyed this detox mask! It really worked on my face and I would use it so much more!