100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Angel F.
Matoaca
Reasonably priced. Works well. I’ve used this product several times. Originally received it in an ipsy bag. Effective. Not disappointing.
Essence L.
Ny
Amazing products works well really refreshes the skin in a way tht can’t be done without it , they solve the job And Is very effective product
Loretta K.
Philadelphia
I love this mask it makes my skin so soft and glowing it smells great and is great at renewing my skin I will definitely buy this product again
Yajaira S.
I did see a bit of a difference in my skin. I did loose some small acne. It doesn’t detox your skin amazingly as I wish but, it did help a bit.
Yocelin S.
Dallas, NC
I can't even imagine how this mask must feel. Love facial mask especially with my acne prone skin, I would loveeee to try this product out!!!
Linda W.
This was amazing product. I was so amazed how beautiful and soft my skin was after using this. It completely revitalized my whole Appearance.
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
best detox mask ever! makes my skin feel so great after and it helps prevent break outs by clearing your pores and keeping all the toxins out
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This one to keep Face for the face fresh throughout the day it is a one that makes you feel great and look great I guarantee you'll love it
Caitlin A.
Westminster
Such a great mask!!! My skin felt clean, soft and healthy!! I definitely recommend this mask to get your skin feeling great and refreshed.
Ievgeniia L.
I like this a mask. It's a very helpful for my skin. I think, I want to buy again. It's a gentle, but it's my opinion. I bought an Amazon.