100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Jean H.
Hinesville, GA
This Pure Herbo Detox Mask Will Take Away Black Marks On Your Face Literally A Couple Of Times After You Use It!
McKenzie W.
Left my face feeling refreshed. I enjoy using after I have been stressed out for a long time and need to relax.
Aisha S.
I love this it looks great for my skin I love it so much I don’t know what to say. I hope I can use it everyday
Amber L.
Franklin, Virginia
Has to be the best product you could ever use. I'm very cautious when it comes to skincare but it's so gentle!
Paige N.
An awesome product that is great to use. It really does the trick and leaves my skin looking and feeling great.
Meagan D.
Citrus Heights
Did exactly what it’s suppose to do! My skin looks amaZing after using it! And I feel better using it myself
Taylor D.
kearny, AZ
Feel fresh, smell fresh, be fresh. I highly recommend this face detox if you want to glow and have soft skin!
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
I love 100% pure masks and facial scrubs!
All natural and makes my skin gorgeous!
Products are fantastic!
Courtney J.
Morrow, GA
Both of these products are great and refreshing I love green tea anything so I was so excited to try it
Ebun O.
Shillington
This mask is very easy to peel off, you can feel the smoothness immediately after washing the mask off.