100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
lexie t.
Cullman
this product left my face feeling nourished & replenished. i really enjoyed the coolness of the mask. ten out of ten would recommend this product to anyone who hasn’t already used it!!!
Youa X.
clovis
Would love to try this product again cause my skin have became very soft after using it. Started having less acne and red mark on my skin. I also would love to try their newer products and my sister have been loving it since I recommended her some of this face mask.
Rebekah S.
Absolutely best product ever... love love love it. My friends use it my family uses it. Really does an excellent job. Easy to use. Leaves skin feeling so smooth
tyler S.
It was so great, it helped me relax and take a chill.
Great value.
Not pricey at all. Nice product
I've ran out of things to say but try it
Hanna s.
Encinitas, CA
I used this mask on my T zone when I had hormonal breakouts. It didn’t dry out my skin like some other detox masks can but I didn’t see any major improvements.
Mïlãñ M.
Elizabeth, NJ
I swear by this product - once a week when my fave feels clogged and heavy(from makeup) I go in with this - it leaves my skin feeling feeling clean and fresh
𝓘𝓷𝓰𝓪 J.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked this product because it felt good on my skin. The best use for this mask is to reduce redness, and clear your skin of any excess oils and inpurities
Bethany F.
Erie
This product was pretty nice. I guess I expected more out of it. This product met almost all of my expectations
It was very effective and a little pricey.
Tonejhel J.
Makes my skin feel very soft & hydrated!
It was a great Mask & i normally would use it 3 times a week. It was Effective. Pretty gentle for the most part.
Gabby S.
Avoca
Made my break outs come to the surface all at once the next day. I will say it works very well. The results were very overwhelming by how well it worked