100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Sierra M.
Vale
Skin felt very refreshed, I would definitely recommend this to a friend, my skin instantly felt more firm and resilient
Deborah T.
Stillwater
I love the way it made my skin feel and look. I hope to use iit again in the future.i highly recommend this product.
Michelle H.
This product is ok. It is not my favorite skin mask. Not great for sensitive skin because I broke out after using it.
Shawana W.
Chesterfield
I’ve been using this for about three months now, and I love the fact that my face feels so soft and skin is brighter.
Nicole C.
Steubenville
It not only removes all of the poor qualities of my face but it leaves me feeling clean and new. I love this product
shelly s.
Athens
i like the detox mask. it really just restarts your face. it’s good for when you have been wearing excessive makeup.
Oksana S.
Berthoud
Rejuvenating mask. Very satisfied with the results. Weighs nothing which I love [product:100%-pure-herbal-detox-mask]
Lindsey C.
Norman
I really love how this masks my skin feel. I just soak it all up and my skin feels so much smoother after every use.
Sakshi M.
Milwaukee
Great pack!! Long lasting! I use it everyday and love it! You can use it and get a fresh feel and I love using it!
Cassandra G.
I use this before bed my face feels so good after words i would tell people to use this cuze it works that great