100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Lorraine C.
Lookout Mountain
It was amazingly refreshing with the added moisturizing  that other revitalizing  products fail to provide adequately
Yanelis M.
Tried this product recently and it made my skin feel good afterwards, need to use it more often but for the moment I like it!
Sharnise J.
Willowick, OH
Didn't too much notice any detoxing and my skin was just okay afterwards. Got it free from another company. Nothing special
Stephanie l.
Denver
Works amazing! Itches while it's on your face but it definitely takes the black heads away an helps make pimples go away
Gabrielle G.
Charlotte
It is so smooth and leaves your skin feeling like a baby. I definitely plan to try again. It felt like heaven on my face!
Ashsa M.
Ellijay, GA
This pure herbal detox mask does my face wonders it leaves it feeling smooth and refined and helps my pores look smaller!
Shaylee ❤.
Delta
I feel pretty detoxed. I havent seen a difference yet but it does leave my skin feeling soft and clean. Would buy again.
Destiny L.
Chester
This product did wonders! Loved the way it left my skin feeling refreshed! Great about or product for the price as well!
Suzie M.
Stafford
I'm not in love with this, but it did do what it was intended to do. I just made my face really dry afterwards and flaky
mandy E.
I️ love this! It’s very gentle on my skin, and leaves i️t feeling so soft. The smell is great, and I️ love the branding.