100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Anya G.
Westport
Great! The ingredients list is fantastic. It’s extremely gentle and my pores look visibly cleaner he second I take it off. Very effective and mild enough to use multiple times a week. Would buy again.
Myriam S.
Dallas, TX
I use this mask when I start breaking out and it minimizes my pimples and imperfections, definitely feels like it detoxifies my skin. You can use it anywhere on your skin.
Mandy F.
Valley
I love the way this herbal detox mask, wakes my skin up, leaves my face feeling Alive and refreshed! Its not harsh at all, nor does it cost an arm and a leg. Thanks!
Lauren B.
Made my skin feel so soft however I used it every day (probably my own mistake) and it was somewhat drying but if it’s used maybe 3 times a week it’s probably fine.
Brittany S.
San Diego
This is a pretty decent mask and I will definitely keep it in my rotation. It smells super minty and is nice and refreshing. Definitely make sure you moisturize afterwards.
ashli c.
Really smells amazing. But it did dry my skin out more than what I prefer. If you don't have oily skin like mine, then it may work better for you. I would use again though!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Amazing product really makes skin look flawless natural beautiful glow good smell. O harsh chemicals good value so so worth it too very effective not dissatisfied at all I highly recommend this too and would buy again
Kirsten B.
I enjoyed this mask overall. The packaging is handy and I like that I can use it repeatedly over time. However, I don’t feel it helped my oily/combination skin much.
Diana
Refreshing and leaving your skins smooth and fresh all day after!! ;) specially for us that always sleep late.
bought as a gift and my friends and family loves it they expected more!
Rosalba E.
because it eliminates a lot of the impurities leaves soft enough clean and I would really recommend it to continue using it because it is worth it and it is a well invested money