100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Angel F.
Matoaca
Reasonably priced. Works well. I’ve used this product several times. Originally received it in an ipsy bag. Effective. Not disappointing.
Yocelin S.
Dallas, NC
I can't even imagine how this mask must feel. Love facial mask especially with my acne prone skin, I would loveeee to try this product out!!!
Ashley P.
Phoenix , AZ
best detox mask ever! makes my skin feel so great after and it helps prevent break outs by clearing your pores and keeping all the toxins out
Ievgeniia L.
I like this a mask. It's a very helpful for my skin. I think, I want to buy again. It's a gentle, but it's my opinion. I bought an Amazon.
Sophie M.
Jonesboro, GA
This one to keep Face for the face fresh throughout the day it is a one that makes you feel great and look great I guarantee you'll love it
HolleeAnn V.
It was ok. Nothing terribly noticeable. It was a little pricey for the size but it was a gift, not something I would have bought myself.
Sandy H.
I would like to try this but in have never heard or seen this product till today but I would love to try it 👌👍it looks like it helps
Eva J.
Bristol, TN
I love everything about this produce. The smell is dreamy & the results are instant. I feel incredibly clean & more fresh afterwards
Glaucia S.
Triangle, VA
This mask is awesome but my face got really dry with it, so u gotta be careful and use some other stuff to keep your skin hydrated
Alicia B.
Lincoln
This detox mask is the best!! Totally want to use it again. I love detox but haven't been able to find a good one till now. Try it.