100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask uploaded by D S.

BY 100% PURE

We are all exposed to environmental toxins. This detoxifying mask purges facial pores for a fresh, purified complexion. Use regularly to minimize pores, black and white heads. Nourishing and packed full of nutrients for healthy, clarified skin.

VEGAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Montmorillonite (French Green Clay), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Astragalus Membranaceus (Astragalus Root) and Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf and Root, Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip) Seed Oil, Extracts of Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Calendula (Calendula) Officinalis Flower, Echinacea (Echinacea) Purpurea, Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus) Globulus, Fucus Vesiculosis (Kelp), Curcuma Longa (Turmeric), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf and Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/ Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Essential Oil * Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply generous layer on clean skin (avoiding immediate eye area) and rinse off after a few minutes with warm water. For oily skin, use 3 times a week. For dry skin, use once or every other week. For combination skin, use once a week.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Smells good and applies evenly. All natural and great for my sensitive skin. My skin always feels amazing afterwards." in 15 reviews
Azul L.
Astoria
Love it!! It leave my face looking clearer and makes it so soft. It's organic & vegan!! So it's good for the environment & it's healthy. There's no chemicals and it doesnt break me out 🙌🙌🙌
This mask doesnt have to sit for too long. It purges my skin of excess oil (I have oily skin 😔) and tightens my face 😀❤😍. Which is a good thing because especially in the cities there's a lot of dust and pollution that causes damages to our skin... which gives me blackheads and breakouts. With this product it gives a glow on your face and it removes your pores. It helped my skin feel and look clean. When you use it, you can feel your skin tingle ...getting in deep into the clogged pores. It also helped my skin feel smoother. Now whenever I get any breakouts, they are smaller or completely gone. ❤❤❤ Whenever I use it, I get the gentle tingling and once I remove it, my skin gets clean and the pours gets tighten. Leaving my face clear, bright, soft, clean, and beautiful!!! 😍😍😍❤❤❤
Jennifer D.
Coos Bay
I've used a lot of different masks on my face. I've used masks that did nothing, and a few that really irritated my skin. I started to get to the point where I wasn't going to try any more until I found 100% Pure Herbal Detox Mask.
I could feel it working right away with gentle tingling and once removed, my skin was clean, pours we're tight, and the tone was clear and bright.
I have found my Go-to mask!!!!
Torrey B.
Wichita, KS
Wow!! This mask is AMAZZZZING and sooo easy to use!! It went far and beyond my expectations! This line of product is very effective!! I might also inclide that the price for it is amazing and the packaging is easy to use! The only improvement I would say is me on buying more!!
Emilee F.
marlboro
It was all right it wasn’t the best it made my skin red I would probably not buy it again because I have sensitive skin I bought it off the Internet it was all right but I would have to read it it three I thought it was going to be good but it was actually disappointment
Morgan F.
Texarkana , AR
Love love love. There is nothing I love more than to come home from a hard day at work and rest with a detox face mask on. I don’t know how much it really works on the whole detox action but it never breaks me out and is very soothing. One of my favorites.
Ashley G.
Frackville, PA
I use a lot of detoxing products for my face. I love the result of feeling rejuvenated as my face doesn’t look tired. However, it’s difficult for me to use masks that I need to wash away because I am constantly on the go.
Alexa M.
The day after I use the mask I can see a difference. Any break outs I have are smaller or completely gone. I used it 3 times a week after exfoliating. Now that I'm almost out I only use it when I desperately need it. I'm so sad the mask has been discontinued!!! I'll just have to buy the mini sizes I guess.
Mariejane B.
Eastman
I love this mask, I have acne prone skin though it didn't get rid of my acne alone it deffinetly helped my skin feel clean. It made my skin tingle getting deep in my clogged pores and helped my skin feel smoother.
Natali G.
palmetto
I actually have this one too it really worked the first 2 weeks but then it started to not show any result uhm it’s harsh and nice packaging but i wouldn’t want to try it out again and i would not buy it again
:-)
Great tasting highly highly recommended it !! Definitely love the smell and would buy again because it smells awesome and the product works like a gem even tho I really actually have never used it Gaga but I’m pretty sure it’s great !