100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits SPF 20 uploaded by Rachel H.100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits SPF 20 uploaded by Rachel H.100% Pure Healthy Skin Foundation with Super Fruits SPF 20 uploaded by Ariel P.

BY 100% PURE

Super lightweight face powder to give you a beautiful, flawless, pore less complexion. Use alone or over our tinted moisturizer. All natural formula packed full of anti-aging vitamins, antioxidants and skin purifying eucalyptus, soothing calendula, chamomile and rose, oil absorbing rice powder and flattering color from fruits and vegetables. Does not contain talc, chemical preservatives, fragrances or any other toxins. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Iman F.
Review for: Toffee
Ok. So this used to be my favorite foundation (fairly decent matte coverage), but they changed the color and made it way lighter than it used to be. My skin is a golden tan color, and toffee is like the second to the last color in the tiny range. Now there is no color for me. They also jacked up all the prices recently and so I'm looking for another foundation to replace this one! Otherwise, I really liked it.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
This is a very nice foundation, but I have combination skin and for my very oily T-zone, it doesn't last more than about 6 hours - but I'm okay with that since it's organic & vegan. Other than that it's amazing and very mattifying. I usually find it pretty cheap ($15 - $20) on sites like Mercari & Poshmark!
Holly H.
Review for: Creme
This is my daily foundation and I love it! I try to be ingredient conscious in my foundation since it covers my skin and I don't want to be absorbing chemicals. This foundation does require a good primer and a LITTLE extra work blending, but it is far and beyond the best natural foundation I've tried!
Jay M.
Review for: Creme
I love this stuff. It's just what my skin ordered; it doesn't make me break out, I LOVE the packaging, and it has great coverage. It's also the perfect tone and color for my super pale skin. It's difficult to find organic/natural makeup that isn't BB cream, and this is wonderful.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
This is my daily foundation. I have adult acne with some acne scars and redness and this covers it all. It lasts for a full work day over their primer and set with powder. I am so glad they added the new shade, Sand, because I was always between White Peach and Golden Peach.
Rachel H.
Review for: White Peach
I have been trying to find more natural makeup and thankfully stumbled upon this. The foundation it self it liquidy but applies very smoothly. This is one of the natural foundations that actually work and not go on patchy. The color pigmentation is great considering it is make from fruits. The packaging is great as it uses a pump, yay to decreased bacteria spread. You can definitely build up the foundation to a medium coverage. (I'm actually in the color white peach)
Esther A.
Maracay
Review for: Peach Bisque, Creme
This foundation is more suited for oily skin. So add a drop of oil to it or prime with facial oil before applying. It is med to full coverage, stays on all day. Bottle lasts forever too. Peach bisque is for light-med skin w yellow undertone. Now they have new shade, sand, that is a little lighter, also with warm undertone. One of the best natural/organic foundations out there. Applies well with real techniques beauty sponge
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Review for: Peach Bisque
I don't know why, I have just never really had any luck with the foundation from 100% Pure. I have tried to give it a try a couple of times but it just doesn't seem to work for me. This is probably the only product of theirs that I don't absolutely love. But I really do love the idea of natural makeup, if it works with your skin!
Morgan D.
Oceanside, CA
I am searching for a really good full coverage natural foundation and I was wondering how good the coverage is with this. I have tried Jane Iredale (too greasy for my oily skin) and honest beauty cream foundation (good coverage but too chalky and settled into my forehead creases really bad even with their primer). Any help would be great!
Paola M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would you recommend it for sensitive skin?