100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by Amy S.100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by kate m.100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by Ashley P.

BY 100% PURE #66 in Face Masks

Intensely hydrating, skin soothing facial mask. Hyaluronic acid delivers water to thirsty skin cells while Green Tea concentrate is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The mask material "hydrogel" is composed from 95% organic aloe water) and 5% plant cellulose made to intensely hydrate. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water gets absorbed. The hydrogel assists in delivering active ingredients onto your skin.

Directions for Use

On a freshly cleansed face, place the mask comfortably on the skin. Leave on for 15–20 minutes. The longer you leave the mask the better the effects. You do not have to rinse your face after using the mask as the residue acts like a serum. Discard the mask for each mask is a one time use for sanitation purposes. Use 1–3 times a week.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Concentrate, Extracts of Chrysanthemum, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) and Oolong Tea, Cucumber hydrolate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose

*Certified Organic

Hannah G.
POWELL, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is 100% my all time GO-TO. This is something i would love to make a video review on. After you apply this mask you will truly feel rejuvenated. Your younger years will continue to shine through as you use this mask over and over. P.s WHO DOESNT JUST LOVE GREEN TEA! A must grab for you friends or family.
Morgan F.
conway
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally have very sensitive skin so I have to watch what I put on my face but this mask was very gentle and felt soothing on my skin. I used it when my face was dry and it helped with added moisture. I trust 100% pure brand because I don’t like using harsh chemicals on my face.
Cassie S.
Southern pines
I love this mask so much. It is freaking awesome. It really meet my expectation. It made my face feel wonderful. It was very effective. It made my face feel brand new. Im a first time user and I would diffently buy it again and I would diffently recommend it to others.
Sam A.
Sammamish
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing. This product left my face feeling fresh and smooth. It almost feels like you own little spa it’s so relaxing you can turn on some music and read or even watch tv. I love this product and I will sure be purchasing this again. 11/10 recommend
Onica A.
Queens
This product was so funny made my skin very moist. I bought this product because other facemasks without green tea don’t work but I feel like green tea is great for oily skin. I would recommend this to someone with more oily skin because it takes the oils down.
Sofia S.
Kerkhoven
This mask was amazing. It made my skin feel clean and refreshed. It met all my expectations in one use. I love the packaging it was so cute and made me want to use it. I am a first time user and was pleasently pleased. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Lita L.
Newport News
This mask was amazing it was watery when I first opened it out of the rapper but once I placed it on my face it felt great. Very cooling effect and the packaging was great as well the price was higher, but I like organic on my face. I wouldn't change a thing.
Dania B.
Los Angeles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very calming and hydrating. Doesn’t work as well as the other mask because it is just a sheet type mask. But works great and very cooling. If you are looking for a more effective face mask purchase one of their fluid masks. Very safe and healthy.
Crystal h.
Enterprise, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful mask. It smelt amazing and cooled and toned my face. I would recommnd this to everyone.  It was expensive but worth the price. I think it did what it was suppose to and the only thing I'm concerned about is the pricing. 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Jessica P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Si este también me gustaba por el green . Lo obtuve en una promoción en Amazon no estaba caro para mi . Oh si es un buen paquete. Lo empecé a utilizar en Mayo para mi cumpleaños . Si limpia rico lo bueno Te deja suave pero mejora un poco .
Paola F.
Stratford
What does this do to your face ?
isnairis a.
Baytown, TX
i was wondering wat is this for?wat kind of ingredients does it have i side? do i use it everyday?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good mask for senstivie skin?
Mich H.
Quisiera probarlo
Daniela P.
Luce muy pegajosa ¿para qué es? ¿si sirve?