100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by Amy S.100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by kate m.100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask uploaded by Ashley P.

BY 100% PURE

Intensely hydrating, skin soothing facial mask. Hyaluronic acid delivers water to thirsty skin cells while Green Tea concentrate is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The mask material "hydrogel" is composed from 95% organic aloe water) and 5% plant cellulose made to intensely hydrate. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water gets absorbed. The hydrogel assists in delivering active ingredients onto your skin.

Directions for Use

On a freshly cleansed face, place the mask comfortably on the skin. Leave on for 15–20 minutes. The longer you leave the mask the better the effects. You do not have to rinse your face after using the mask as the residue acts like a serum. Discard the mask for each mask is a one time use for sanitation purposes. Use 1–3 times a week.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Concentrate, Extracts of Chrysanthemum, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) and Oolong Tea, Cucumber hydrolate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose

*Certified Organic

Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
What a fun mask! I am such of a fan of 100% Pure because of how clean their ingredients are. This particular mask is made up of aloe vera, plant cellulose (wish they would say more about this), and different botanical extracts. I've never tried a mask like this before... it has a slimy and jelly like texture (in a pleasant way!). It smells like chamomile and green tea and feels very soothing and hydrating.

The directions recommend doing it more than once a week, which is a little prohibitive given that it is $7 a sheet. From doing it once, I did notice that it soothed my skin and left it hydrated but it was subtle and I do think you have to do it multiple times to see a big difference or maintain your skin.

My only guilt is the packaging these types of products need (i.e. lots of plastic for a one time use product).

I highly recommend this product - it's fun to put on and healing! It'd be fun to do this with your friends too. My best friend and I were highly entertained seeing it on each other's faces.
TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.
It's so refreshing and feels so smooth and clean after you remove it you can see the difference... I loved this product worked for me!
Iriz M.
Iriz M.
So refreshing and feels cool right when you put it on! Brightened my face and I noticed a true difference!
Hecmaru V.
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
 Intensamente hidratante, mascarilla facial calmante para la piel. El ácido hialurónico aporta agua a las células sedientas de la piel, mientras que el concentrado de té verde es un potente antioxidante y antiinflamatorio. El material de la mascarilla "hidrogel" está compuesto de 95% de agua de aloe orgánica y 5% de celulosa vegetal hecha para hidratarse intensamente. Cuanto más tiempo deje la máscara en su piel, más delgada se hace la máscara de hidrogel porque el agua se absorbe. El hidrogel ayuda a la entrega de ingredientes activos en la piel
Kasey S.
Kasey S.
Absolutely love the smell and the way this mask feels on my face. The after effects were amazing other than a little redness, which my skin is a bit sensitive so it was to be expected. The price was not bad for the product. The only negative that i has was that this was my first time using a mask like this, I'm used to the ones you rub on your fave and i just had a hard time with keeping it in place. I like to do my mask while I'm doing other things and not a fan of just sitting there waiting to take it off. Otherwise great product.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
My absolute FAVORITE sheet mask! I keep these in the fridge so they stay nice and cold. They're so incredibly soothing and calming for my skin. I'm not sure how moisturizing they are, but they're such a nice treat and I definitely feel more dewy and glowing afterwards. I also use these whenever I fly. People may think I'm crazy but my skin is clear, moisturized, and magical. Let em look.
Maya S.
Maya S.
¡Qué máscara divertida! Soy tal de un fan de 100% puro debido a cómo limpia sus ingredientes son. Esta máscara en particular se compone de aloe vera, celulosa vegetal (deseo que diría más sobre esto), y diferentes extractos botánicos. Nunca he probado una máscara como esta antes ... tiene un viscoso y jalea como textura (de una manera agradable!). Huele a manzanilla y té verde y se siente muy calmante e hidratante.
camila a.
camila a.
I find the face masks really refreshing it's just this isn't really on the brand it's kind of on me I'm a very impatient person so I get really annoyed of having mascot but other than that it's really good satisfying fresh refreshing mask issues such good time that you could be having get the mask literally no issues no problem no nothing it's simple
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I love that this product is 100% vegan.. it's so gentle on my "mature" skin which i seriously try to preserve. I really noticed a difference it hydrated my skin and helped with the puffiness. I got this as a gift but found the website and would totally purchase again because the price is so reasonable. I love to do daily beauty pamper days at home with relaxing music lit candles amazing products likes these.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I really like this mask it leaves your face so like soft and hydrated after you're done using it I really like it not to mention you look like an alien when you use it so it's really fun to just walk around a free got your family what you're having like a mini facial but not really in the way it's awesome I love it
Paola F.
Paola F.
Stratford
What does this do to your face ?
isnairis a.
isnairis a.
Baytown, TX
i was wondering wat is this for?wat kind of ingredients does it have i side? do i use it everyday?
Mich H.
Mich H.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Luce muy pegajosa ¿para qué es? ¿si sirve?