Add a Photo

By 100% PURE
#291 in Face Masks

Intensely hydrating, skin soothing facial mask. Hyaluronic acid delivers water to thirsty skin cells while Green Tea concentrate is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. The mask material "hydrogel" is composed from 95% organic aloe water) and 5% plant cellulose made to intensely hydrate. The longer you leave the mask on your skin, the thinner the hydrogel mask becomes because the water gets absorbed. The hydrogel assists in delivering active ingredients onto your skin.

Directions for Use

On a freshly cleansed face, place the mask comfortably on the skin. Leave on for 15–20 minutes. The longer you leave the mask the better the effects. You do not have to rinse your face after using the mask as the residue acts like a serum. Discard the mask for each mask is a one time use for sanitation purposes. Use 1–3 times a week.

Ingredients

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Concentrate, Extracts of Chrysanthemum, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) and Oolong Tea, Cucumber hydrolate, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid, Plant Cellulose

*Certified Organic

Photos (2)
Amy S.
Amy S.
Woodside, NY
Oct. 7, 2016, 10:41 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
What a fun mask! I am such of a fan of 100% Pure because of how clean their ingredients are. This particular mask is made up of aloe vera, plant cellulose (wish they would say more about this), and different botanical extracts. I've never tried a mask like this before... it has a slimy and jelly like texture (in a pleasant way!). It smells like chamomile and green tea and feels very soothing and hydrating.

The directions recommend doing it more than once a week, which is a little prohibitive given that it is $7 a sheet. From doing it once, I did notice that it soothed my skin and left it hydrated but it was subtle and I do think you have to do it multiple times to see a big difference or maintain your skin.

My only guilt is the packaging these types of products need (i.e. lots of plastic for a one time use product).

I highly recommend this product - it's fun to put on and healing! It'd be fun to do this with your friends too. My best friend and I were highly entertained seeing it on each other's faces.
TAMAR M.
TAMAR M.
Dec. 10, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
It's so refreshing and feels so smooth and clean after you remove it you can see the difference... I loved this product worked for me!
Iriz M.
Iriz M.
Dec. 9, 2016, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
So refreshing and feels cool right when you put it on! Brightened my face and I noticed a true difference!
Hecmaru V.
Hecmaru V.
Miami florida
June 19, 2017, 9:54 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
 Intensamente hidratante, mascarilla facial calmante para la piel. El ácido hialurónico aporta agua a las células sedientas de la piel, mientras que el concentrado de té verde es un potente antioxidante y antiinflamatorio. El material de la mascarilla "hidrogel" está compuesto de 95% de agua de aloe orgánica y 5% de celulosa vegetal hecha para hidratarse intensamente. Cuanto más tiempo deje la máscara en su piel, más delgada se hace la máscara de hidrogel porque el agua se absorbe. El hidrogel ayuda a la entrega de ingredientes activos en la piel
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
April 1, 2017, 2:05 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
My absolute FAVORITE sheet mask! I keep these in the fridge so they stay nice and cold. They're so incredibly soothing and calming for my skin. I'm not sure how moisturizing they are, but they're such a nice treat and I definitely feel more dewy and glowing afterwards. I also use these whenever I fly. People may think I'm crazy but my skin is clear, moisturized, and magical. Let em look.
Maya S.
Maya S.
April 20, 2017, 8:06 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
¡Qué máscara divertida! Soy tal de un fan de 100% puro debido a cómo limpia sus ingredientes son. Esta máscara en particular se compone de aloe vera, celulosa vegetal (deseo que diría más sobre esto), y diferentes extractos botánicos. Nunca he probado una máscara como esta antes ... tiene un viscoso y jalea como textura (de una manera agradable!). Huele a manzanilla y té verde y se siente muy calmante e hidratante.
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
June 22, 2017, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
The most important tHing I like about this paper mask it's it's cool and refreshing and doesn't burn or leave my skin feeling irritated. It's one I can put on and relax wearing. If your looking to pamper your self this is the way to do it. I also enjoy this brand because hey do not use harsh gross chemicals.
Corinne E.
Corinne E.
Portland
June 23, 2017, 5:23 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
This mask is AMAZING. This whole brand is incredible honestly, the perfect combo of natural and effective. This one in particular feels so good, it tightens everything without drying you out. Pro tip: put it in he fridge for an intense cooling experience.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Deer Park, NY
March 24, 2017, 7:05 a.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
This green tea mask smells amazing and feels amazing too. Personally I like really liquidy face masks and this is one of them. When putting it on the mask feels really cooling and helps with my puffiness on my face. After taking it off my face feels refreshed.
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
Orlando , FL
June 24, 2017, 12:49 p.m.
Review for: Green Tea Water Bomb Mask
I love this mask! It's my absolute favorite thing to do at the end of a long weekend at the beach. Give me hydration to keep my tan lovely and my face from peeling! Great price for the product as well.
isnairis a.
isnairis a.
Baytown, TX
i was wondering wat is this for?wat kind of ingredients does it have i side? do i use it everyday?
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Luce muy pegajosa ¿para qué es? ¿si sirve?