BY 100% PURE

Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. Truly, 100% Pure - never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, organic nutrients for your skin.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, RIbes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pyrus Malus (Apple Flavor), Extracts of Coffee Kona (Green Coffee), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Rubus Fruicosus Fruit (Blackberry) and Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Organic White Tea)*, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Extracts of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Origanum Vulgare Leaf (Oregano), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme) and Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Resveratrol, Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Organic Camelllia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea)*, Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Cinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape) *Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply body cream to clean skin in an upward motion to increase circulation, and keep skin hydrated and moisturized.

100% Pure Green Apple Nourishing Body Cream
  • "Excellent Nourishing cream for the body, hydrates easily and leaves a spectacular aroma for hours, the skin is soft and silky.this cream is very gentle, Your presentation is beautiful and very special, and i buy again without think." in 8 reviews
  • "This is beautiful for all types of skin natural and works perfect for me and my sensitive skin" in 7 reviews
Jamie D.
Escanaba, MI
I love that it is Natural, 100% Vegan, Gluten free Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. It has a Delicious smelling body cream that will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. Truly, 100% Pure - never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. This is by far the best I’ve ever used and I feel confident using this and recommending it to anywhere!
Selena S.
Ontario, CA
All I can say about this product is that it has a good smell and made my face feel good it wAs just to thick for me maybe to others not but that's the only thing I didn't like about it other then that it did the job right just needs some improvements so all of us can leave a good review
Adrienne B.
This product had a natural smell that opened up my pores, and I knew then that the Green Apple Nourishing Body cream could be great. It was gentle while applying and the packaging was nicely organized. I would buy this product again; for sure, and recommend this to others.
Gabrielle L.
Troutdale, OR
Im always looking for an awesome body cream. Its hard to find ones that aren't too thick or too thin constancy. Definitely one of my top favorites especially because it leaves you smelling fresh. Would recommend if you are looking for your skin to feel soft and renew.
Laney C.
Moberly
I was truly impressed by this body cream. I was a little skeptical at first, but as soon as I started useing it I was surprised! It was very effective and moisturizing. I will be buying again! I would recommend this to all of my friends! 5 stars :)
Jillian N.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this nourishing body cream! It smells delightful! I always get compliments when I wear this scent. I use this frequently throughout the day for hand moisturizer, and I also use it all over my body. I would definitely recommend this product!
Cheyenne N.
Burtchville , MI
This smells so good! It's so smooth and doesn't cause any skin irritants. I actually let my mom borrow it and she ended up giving me money to buy her some too! A lot of product comes in for the size and price.
Smells good but it didn’t really work on my face so I switched to mary kays charcoal mask which I absolutely love and actually works unlike all these of skin care products. This is also expensive!!!!!!!!!
Aubrey J.
Sarasota
Loves this product got it first time because my usual product I used was out reasonable price, very light didn't feel like I was using it. Defiantly would you again, I dropped my other product to replace it with this😊
Elise B.
This product is available in Walmart which is super convenient. It is relatively inexpensive for the amount of time at last. And it smells super good and is great on sensitive skin.