100% Pure Green Apple Nourishing Body Cream

by 100% Pure

Highly nourishing, luxurious cream concentrated with potent anti-aging antioxidants, vitamins, skin softening fruit oils and moisturizing cocoa and avocado butters. Delicious smelling body cream will immediately hydrate, soften and feed your skin nutrients for a healthy, glowing complexion. Truly, 100% Pure - never any artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals, toxic preservatives, or any other unsafe ingredients. Made only with the highest quality, organic nutrients for your skin.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, RIbes Nigrum (Blackcurrant) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pyrus Malus (Apple Flavor), Extracts of Coffee Kona (Green Coffee), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Idaeus Fruit (Raspberry), Rubus Fruicosus Fruit (Blackberry) and Camelia Sinensis Leaf (Organic White Tea)*, Citric Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water (Witch Hazel), Extracts of Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf (Rosemary), Origanum Vulgare Leaf (Oregano), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme) and Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Resveratrol, Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea Fruit (Acai Berry), Organic Camelllia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea)*, Garcinia Mangosteen Peel (Mangosteen), Lycium Barbarum Fruit (Goji Berry), Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Cinifera Skin (Muscadine Grape) *Certified Organic.

Directions

Apply body cream to clean skin in an upward motion to increase circulation, and keep skin hydrated and moisturized.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 100% Pure Green Apple Nourishing Body Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Excellent Nourishing cream for the body, hydrates easily and leaves a spectacular aroma for hours, the skin is soft and silky.this cream is very gentle, Your presentation is beautiful and very special, and i buy again without think.” in 8 reviews
“This is beautiful for all types of skin natural and works perfect for me and my sensitive skin” in 7 reviews
Salinas
I love it feels amazing leaves my skin feeling fresh n beautiful never felt my skin like this with any others product
Dry / Blackheads, Scarring / Stretch Marks, Eczema, In-Grown Hairs
Pasadena , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing and leaves skin feeling great i liked the way jts not so expensive and nice i like this produck aloy
Dark Spots
 an okay product smells are right it a good moisturizer its okay product inexpensive all in all okay product
Sensitive / Acne, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Dryness, Sagging
New York
I love everything that has green in it nothing green disappoint me because I think it’s always good for your body
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Stretch Marks, Itchiness
The scent is great. The product is good. I like the product just that I've had better product address the needs
Albuquerque , NM
Great product. Smells nice! Makes skin soft and supple. Price is good. Good quality product. Love how it smells
Dry / Dullness
Edna, TX
Love, love this product. I would highly recommend it to all my family, co-workers and friends! Great product!
Combination / Large Pores / Dryness
Milton
Left my skin looking and feeling radiantly beautiful. It also smells extremely good. It was very effective
Combination / Acne, Scarring, Dark Spots / Dryness, Scarring
Jefferson City
Great excellent product love it would definitely recommend it to any one that likes this type of products
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love pure products, its cruelty free, i would definitely recommended this to all my family and friends.
Combination / Fine Lines