BY 100% PURE

Our Ultra Lengthening Mascara formula lengthens and separates lashes without clumping, smudging, or flaking. Fitted with a slim, hourglass shaped wand to coat each lash in healthy conditioners and stunning natural pigment from black tea, berries, and cocoa. Dark Chocolate is a deep, cocoa brown.

VEGETARIAN

Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)* Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Powder) Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oat Protein), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Wheat Protein), Antothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed Powder) Extract, Coconut Acid (Coconut Stearic Acid), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pearl Powder (Pearl Powder), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Powder, Coffea Arabica (Powdered Coffee Beans) Seed Extract, Mel (Lavender Honey), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract

Direction

Holding the mascara wand flat against the roots of your lashes, wiggle upwards to the tips. After a few moments, apply second coat. Continue to apply coats until desired length is achieved. For added length, curl lashes before applying.

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Ultra Lengthening Mascara
  • "Absolutely one of my holy grail mascaras! Smells like berries, lengthens, volumizes, cruelty free, natural ingredients. What else could you possibly want in a product! One of my favorite beauty brands!" in 10 reviews
  • "This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. It's so creamy and amazing!! Thickens and lengthens those lashes instantly. Plus it freaking smells like blueberries, you guys. The price is about the same as any sephora mascara but the ingredients are 100% natural and like I said, it's actually the best I've ever used. The only problem is that because it's so creamy, I often find it easily smears and doesn't fully dry so I have to check my eyes frequently. Other than that, it's freaking perfection. " in 7 reviews
  • "I love this mascara. I love the all natural make of it and I love the scent. My brush was a little chewed up looking, but I actually like it cause it helps to get all the lashes." in 4 reviews
  • "I received a sample size of this in a birch box almost a year ago and clung to it until there was so salvaging.infinally caved and splurged on a full size (yay bogo sale). MY FAVORITE MASCARA. Goes on thin and smooth. Smells great and does NOT irritate my eyes. Not waterproof in the slightest so don't cry when you see how amazing it is on. " in 3 reviews
  • "I could not find the spot for the blackberry shade of this mascara (the color i own) and the reason i would give this 4 stars. if it was just for a black color it would be more of 3-3.5 than 4. i like the brush because of the size, i feel like it helps with volumizing the lashes. to be honest the biggest reason i like this mascara is the blackberry color, it is like a burgundy shade and it just beautiful! it def is not something some else would probably notice right away but i def can see the difference when i wear it. it gives a softer look for days when i do not want to wear too much makeup but still want to look alive. " in 3 reviews
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This mascara is AMAZING! It lengthens the eyelashes beautifully and is a beautiful black pigmented color. One of the best natural mascaras on the market. Can we also talk about how stunning the shiny heavy packaging is??? It feels so luxe! Yes please! I’m on my third tube. I also purchased the brown mascara and it’s pigmented with actual cocoa and smells like CHOCOLATE!!! Yum!!!
Grace C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Blackberry more...
So I purchased this mascara before it was offered in waterproof. I absolutely loved how it worked, the natural look it gave me, and the packaging and mission are so me! But it smeared, flaked, and cried off so easily!! I just found out they offer a mascara now that supposedly fixes all of this, so I am very excited to try it some time!!!
Kasandra F.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Black Tea more...
The mascara has a nice slight fruity scent that doesnt linger for long. The mascara is great in that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive, contacts-wearing eyes. I don’t have the waterproof version of this mascara so I can’t comment on the ability but it has a nice lengthening and dark black color.
Brianna G.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Review for: Blackberry, Black Tea more...
My mom got me into this mascara I was hesitant at first but I actually ended up loving it. It gives your lashes length, doesnt stick to your bottom lashes, and smells fruity
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
I really do like 100% pure products in general, but I prefer their skincare line to their makeup. I received this mascara as part of a holiday promotion from the 100% pure store.It's just okay. It seemed to wear off easily and ended up under my eyes, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Black Tea more...
I've been using this mascara for a few years now. I've been trying to use all natural products. I really like how natural it looks and it doesn't irritate my eyes, which is always a plus. I love that all of 100% pure packaging its so cute and classy. I try to buy their products when they are running a good sale since their products are a little more pricer. But definetly worth it.
Rebekah E.
Best natural mascara I've tried yet! I use the brown shade which smells just like a chocolate bar on my lashes all day! It never flakes or smudges and it's lasts the whole day. Love it and would highly recommend trying it if your interested in natural makeup!
Janilee S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is the best mascara I have ever used, if I sleep in it it doesn't cause any problems with my eyes because it's all natural ingredients. I have the chocolate one and it smells like chocolate and the slightly brown tint makes my gray eyes pop. I'm not switching brand.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I love this mascara. The packaging is beautiful. It makes me want to use it all the time. The wand is easy to use and long with great style. This mascara gives an amazing length and thickness to my eyelashes. I already have long eyelashes but this product makes them very long! I paid 25$ for it and I promise it is worth every penny!! I highly recommend this product!
Katie S.
Love this mascara so much! It coats my lashes very well, so I never use more than one layer. I also love how soft my lashes are when I take it off at the end of the day (something I never experienced with store bought brands!)
Cara H.
Somerville, MA
I am looking for an amazing organic mascara and I have heard this might be it! I'm wondering how natural it looks and if it really last all day without flaking. thank you!!
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
How much does it cost & where can I find it?
Hailey M.
Toronto, ON
Does this mascara smudge throughout the day? I really love the idea of using a more natural product on my eyes but I don't want to look like a raccoon by 5 o'clock. How well does this mascara stay?
Sarah C.
Bluefield, WV
I need new mascara. I have longer, thicker lashes naturally, so I don't need all the bells and whistles. How well does this work? most average mascaras clump and look just wrong on me....even that clump crusher one... Covergirl had one back in the 90s that was "natural"
Miri F.
Ottawa, ON
How longwearing is this mascara?