4 colors available

BY 100% PURE

100% Natural mascara lengthens and separates, coating each lash with healthy conditioners and coloring them with black tea, berry and cocoa pigments.  Water, smudge and flake resistant.

For Whom

For all. For those who desire a lengthening mascara that separates, thickens, and conditions lashes for a water and smudge resistant look.

Directions For Use

Curl lashes, then wiggle mascara wand from the base all the way to the root. Within a couple minutes apply second coat. Continue to apply coats until desire length is achieved.

Ingredients

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract (Blackberry Extract), Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract (Blackcurrant Extract), Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract (Raspberry Extract), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oat Protein), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Wheat Protein), Pantothenic Acid (Pro-vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Seaweed Powder), Coconut Stearic Acid (Coconut Acid), Mica, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Pearl Powder, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Powder), Coffea Arabica Seed Extract (Powdered Coffee Beans), Mel (Lavender Honey), Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract (Oregano Extract), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract (Thyme Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Lavender Extract), Hydrastis Canadensis Extract (Goldenseal Extract)

Product Size

net wt. 0.24 oz / 7 g

Buy on Beauty ...*
Mai O.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
I could not find the spot for the blackberry shade of this mascara (the color i own) and the reason i would give this 4 stars. if it was just for a black color it would be more of 3-3.5 than 4. i like the brush because of the size, i feel like it helps with volumizing the lashes. to be honest the biggest reason i like this mascara is the blackberry color, it is like a burgundy shade and it just beautiful! it def is not something some else would probably notice right away but i def can see the difference when i wear it. it gives a softer look for days when i do not want to wear too much makeup but still want to look alive.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the reviews I could write, I need to make this one as clear as day. This is the best mascara I have EVER used. EVER. Here's why;
1.) It makes your lashes beautifully and naturally looking long and soft. The perfect combination.
2.) Not that a good smelling mascara should even be criteria, but it smells great.
3.) It's natural, and I want something natural going close to my eyes, don't you?
4.) It's from an amazing brand who prides themselves on utilizing ingredients from the earth and making beautiful products.

If I could pick one mascara to use for the rest of my life, this would be it.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. It's so creamy and amazing!! Thickens and lengthens those lashes instantly. Plus it freaking smells like blueberries, you guys. The price is about the same as any sephora mascara but the ingredients are 100% natural and like I said, it's actually the best I've ever used. The only problem is that because it's so creamy, I often find it easily smears and doesn't fully dry so I have to check my eyes frequently. Other than that, it's freaking perfection.
Rebekah E.
Rebekah E.
I've been using this mascara consistently now for 2 years and it has never failed! I began my search for a perfect natural mascara that wouldn't irritate my eyes and I found this one. I use the brown one and Holy Moly it smells like a chocolate bar in my eyelashes all. Day. Long. It never flakes, smudges, or smears and it LASTS.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Overall a good mascara and I love that it is all natural. I want to try the lengthening one because if I could improve anything about this product it would be its lengthening/volumizing abilities. It's best to apply a few coats of this mascara, and let it fully dry between each application!
Larissa W.
Larissa W.
Martinsville , VA
I don't care for this mascara. It smells weird and the brush is way too large. It always managers to touch my eyelid. It doesn't make my lashes look longer or anything. I pair it with another mascara when I do use it. I would not recommend unless you only use all natural ingredients.
Jessie R.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Blueberry
I received this product in a subscription box. The mascara the perfect consistency, not too wet and not too dry. Didn't flake off and applied with minimal clumping. The color was rich and really made my lashes look longer and more defined.
Diane M.
Diane M.
I love 100% Pure and their products are consistently good. I really like this mascara. It's not quite as volumizing as others I own but it's a trade off you make for a natural product, and I think it's worth it.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
fort campbell, KY
Review for: Blueberry
I love it very much ! Its really smells good. Lengthens and volumizes my lashes !! its the best !! and the price is good
Jacquelene P.
Jacquelene P.
Super natural and I love it. Everyday use is ideal, but a long night out can leave a few slight smudges below the eye
Cara H.
Cara H.
Somerville, MA
I am looking for an amazing organic mascara and I have heard this might be it! I'm wondering how natural it looks and if it really last all day without flaking. thank you!!
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Toronto, ON
Does this mascara smudge throughout the day? I really love the idea of using a more natural product on my eyes but I don't want to look like a raccoon by 5 o'clock. How well does this mascara stay?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Bluefield, WV
I need new mascara. I have longer, thicker lashes naturally, so I don't need all the bells and whistles. How well does this work? most average mascaras clump and look just wrong on me....even that clump crusher one... Covergirl had one back in the 90s that was "natural"
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost & where can I find it?
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it smudgy or smudge proof? Whats the staying power?