BY 100% PURE

100% Natural mascara lengthens and separates, coating each lash with healthy conditioners and coloring them with black tea, berry and cocoa pigments.  Water, smudge and flake resistant.

For Whom

For all. For those who desire a lengthening mascara that separates, thickens, and conditions lashes for a water and smudge resistant look.

Directions For Use

Curl lashes, then wiggle mascara wand from the base all the way to the root. Within a couple minutes apply second coat. Continue to apply coats until desire length is achieved.

Ingredients

Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Rubus Fruticosus Fruit Extract (Blackberry Extract), Ribes Nigrum Fruit Extract (Blackcurrant Extract), Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract (Raspberry Extract), Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oat Protein), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Wheat Protein), Pantothenic Acid (Pro-vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus Extract (Seaweed Powder), Coconut Stearic Acid (Coconut Acid), Mica, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa Butter), Pearl Powder, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa Powder), Coffea Arabica Seed Extract (Powdered Coffee Beans), Mel (Lavender Honey), Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract (Oregano Extract), Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf Extract (Thyme Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract (Rosemary Extract), Lavandula Angustifolia Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (Lavender Extract), Hydrastis Canadensis Extract (Goldenseal Extract)

Product Size

net wt. 0.24 oz / 7 g

Kasandra F.
California
Review for: Black Tea
The mascara has a nice slight fruity scent that doesnt linger for long. The mascara is great in that it doesn’t irritate my sensitive, contacts-wearing eyes. I don’t have the waterproof version of this mascara so I can’t comment on the ability but it has a nice lengthening and dark black color.
Lisette L.
Citrus Heights
Review for: Dark Chocolate
So I went into the store for the special mini makeover and cleanser. I bought so much skincare and makeup, but out of all of that my favorite is this mascara. It makes my lashes lift and make them longer. The smell is the most AMAZING dark chocolate and blueberry heaven.
Brianna G.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Review for: Blackberry, Black Tea
My mom got me into this mascara I was hesitant at first but I actually ended up loving it. It gives your lashes length, doesnt stick to your bottom lashes, and smells fruity
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fAVORITE #greenbeauty mascaras. I keep on re purchasing this item. The healthier ingredients have helped my puffy eyes as well. Great price. 100% pure always has excellent sales and promos going on. Extends the lashes REALLY WELL and its healthy for your skin!!!!! Its one of my top 3 green beauty mascaras. Please try it!
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
Does anyone not love this blackberry mascara? How can you not like this?! It smells incredible for starters. Not only does it smell good when I apply it, but I can smell the blackberry in my bathroom for a few hours after i put on my makeup in the morning. It's becoming one of my favorite scents now.
But besides the yummy smell, this works AMAZINGLY! I get a ton of length, volume and even curl from this. I never curl my lashes with a curler anyway, but with this mascara, it's not even necessary. I have used 100% pure's mascara before, a few years ago and I remember liking it. But, I don't remember it being THIS good. I can't believe i ever tried other brands after that and forgot to come back to this. I will definitely be repurchasing this. It's my new favorite.
Also, it causes zero irritation for my sensitive eyes. It's perfect!
Rebekah E.
I've been using this mascara consistently now for 2 years and it has never failed! I began my search for a perfect natural mascara that wouldn't irritate my eyes and I found this one. I use the brown one and Holy Moly it smells like a chocolate bar in my eyelashes all. Day. Long. It never flakes, smudges, or smears and it LASTS.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like 100% pure products in general, but I prefer their skincare line to their makeup. I received this mascara as part of a holiday promotion from the 100% pure store.It's just okay. It seemed to wear off easily and ended up under my eyes, I wouldn't recommend this product.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Review for: Black Tea
I've been using this mascara for a few years now. I've been trying to use all natural products. I really like how natural it looks and it doesn't irritate my eyes, which is always a plus. I love that all of 100% pure packaging its so cute and classy. I try to buy their products when they are running a good sale since their products are a little more pricer. But definetly worth it.
Rebekah E.
Best natural mascara I've tried yet! I use the brown shade which smells just like a chocolate bar on my lashes all day! It never flakes or smudges and it's lasts the whole day. Love it and would highly recommend trying it if your interested in natural makeup!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara. The packaging is beautiful. It makes me want to use it all the time. The wand is easy to use and long with great style. This mascara gives an amazing length and thickness to my eyelashes. I already have long eyelashes but this product makes them very long! I paid 25$ for it and I promise it is worth every penny!! I highly recommend this product!
Cara H.
Somerville, MA
I am looking for an amazing organic mascara and I have heard this might be it! I'm wondering how natural it looks and if it really last all day without flaking. thank you!!
Sarah C.
Bluefield, WV
I need new mascara. I have longer, thicker lashes naturally, so I don't need all the bells and whistles. How well does this work? most average mascaras clump and look just wrong on me....even that clump crusher one... Covergirl had one back in the 90s that was "natural"
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much does it cost & where can I find it?
Hailey M.
Toronto, ON
Does this mascara smudge throughout the day? I really love the idea of using a more natural product on my eyes but I don't want to look like a raccoon by 5 o'clock. How well does this mascara stay?
Shawnna  B.
Does it make your eyelashes pop ? I need a mascara that adds plenty of length .