100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Ultra Lengthening Mascara

by 100% Pure

Our Ultra Lengthening Mascara formula lengthens and separates lashes without clumping, smudging, or flaking. Fitted with a slim, hourglass shaped wand to coat each lash in healthy conditioners and stunning natural pigment from black tea, berries, and cocoa. Dark Chocolate is a deep, cocoa brown.

VEGETARIAN

Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea)* Leaf Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Powder) Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein (Oat Protein), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Wheat Protein), Antothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed Powder) Extract, Coconut Acid (Coconut Stearic Acid), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Pearl Powder (Pearl Powder), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Powder, Coffea Arabica (Powdered Coffee Beans) Seed Extract, Mel (Lavender Honey), Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) Extract

Direction

Holding the mascara wand flat against the roots of your lashes, wiggle upwards to the tips. After a few moments, apply second coat. Continue to apply coats until desired length is achieved. For added length, curl lashes before applying.

How pigmented is the Black Tea one? And does it add a good amount of volume and length?
Does this really lengthen lashes?
Does this product work for anyone?
Start your review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Ultra Lengthening Mascara!
Product Highlights
“Absolutely one of my holy grail mascaras! Smells like berries, lengthens, volumizes, cruelty free, natural ingredients. What else could you possibly want in a product! One of my favorite beauty brands!” in 10 reviews
“This is the absolute best mascara I have ever used in my entire life. It's so creamy and amazing!! Thickens and lengthens those lashes instantly. Plus it freaking smells like blueberries, you guys. The price is about the same as any sephora mascara but the ingredients are 100% natural and like I said, it's actually the best I've ever used. The only problem is that because it's so creamy, I often find it easily smears and doesn't fully dry so I have to check my eyes frequently. Other than that, it's freaking perfection. ” in 7 reviews
“I love this mascara. I love the all natural make of it and I love the scent. My brush was a little chewed up looking, but I actually like it cause it helps to get all the lashes.” in 4 reviews
“...than 4. i like the brush because of the size, i feel like it helps with volumizing the lashes. to be honest the biggest reason i like this mascara is the blackberry color, it is like a burgundy shade and it just beautiful! it def is not something some else would probably notice right away but i def can see the difference when i wear it. it gives a softer look for days when i do not want to wear too much makeup but still want to look alive. ” in 3 reviews
“...Goes on thin and smooth. Smells great and does NOT irritate my eyes. Not waterproof in the slightest so don't cry when you see how amazing it is on. ” in 3 reviews
Houston
This is the only mascara I use now and I prefer it over the Maracuja. I have tested out all four colors and in order of preference 1)chocolate 2)blueberry 3)blacktea. Overall, all four colors are VERY similar, with just a varying undertone.
The dark chocolate is so similar darkness-wise to black tea; I simply prefer it because it is a hint more natural looking, but it definitely shows up. It also smells like tootsie-rolls. The blueberry looks beautiful on blue or green eyes, and is a bit more spunky, but it is still on the darker side. The black tea is an easy choice, does its job as a black mascara. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE BLACKBERRY. This product stung my eyes and gave me an allergic reaction within five minutes of putting it on. I have compared this with other reviews, and others have experiences a smilier reaction with this specific color. Pro tip: It's a great mascara and it smells really good, but it does smudge if you do not set underneath your eyes. It also applies pretty wet and needs time to dry. It is not water or sweat proof.
Thin, Long
I love this mascara! The black color is rich and goes on easily. It’s buildable which is great. I use this and a tinted chapstick during the day for a natural look and build it up if I want a more make type look. Totally worth the price.
Knoxville , TN
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
I love how this mascara is much safer to use around my eyes and smells soooooooo good. However it is not waterproof and easily can get on the skin around your eyes especially if you have long eyelashes
Full, Thin, Long
I love 100% Pure's mascaras for how gentle and easy to use they are. They have a great wand that distributes product well and they all smell amazing without synthetic fragrances. These mascaras have been great to my sensitive, watery eyes. I have been using the dark chocolate voluminizing mascara for years and it remains my favorite. Their mascaras give a very natural look, however, so I wouldn't try this brand if you are someone looking for a more dramatic look. I also love how easy these mascaras are to take off- no makeup remover needed! Just a soft, wet washcloth has done the trick for me every time.
Frankfort, IL
I really like this mascara, my aunt loves the brand and let me try out this mascara, smells like chocolate and gives my lashes nice length, it’s very affordable and it has a brown tint to it and looks natural on the eyes
Thin, Long
This mascara just didn’t work for me. It gave my lashes no lift, volume or curling. It truly just doesn’t have enough payoff on the lashes. I felt like I had to keep putting on layers and it did nothing.
Thin, Long, Straight
Los Angeles
This mascara works perfectly fine, but it’s nothing special. This was my first natural mascara I ever tried, and since then I found mascaras that are much more comparable to mainstream beauty products.
Full, Long
This is basically the perfect mascara for my lashes  it really does add a ton of length which is perfect for me because I have naturally thick but very blond lashes. This mascara turns them pitch black and really adds beautiful yet naturally looking length. It is kind of hard to take off though.
Curled
Pottstown, PA
I have used both the black tea and blackberry shades of this and both are really nice. They aren’t going to give you CRAZY volume or length, more of a soft and fluttery look. But I love that for more no makeup days. And if you layer it over a lash primer you can get more bold looks.
Short
Glen Ellyn, IL
Ohhhhhh I SO wanted to love this mascara! I received it in an Instagram giveaway of random green beauty, and while the smell was Heavenly, and the mascara coated nicely (not too thick, not too thin).....I had the WORST raccoon eyes ever. I had to use eye makeup remover pads throughout the day to make sure I didn't look like I was crying. That said, I would still love to try this, because it did seem like a more natural product, and would probably be better for your eyes!
Long
Ask a question to the Influenster community...