BY 100% PURE #57 in Tinted Moisturizers

Tinted with natural fruit and vegetable pigments to give your complexion a flawless appearance while feeding your skin with nourishing white tea, ACAI oil, pomegranate oil and vitamins. SPF 20 protects your skin against the suns harmful UVA (ultra violet aging) and UVB (ultra violet burning) rays while antioxidants protect your skin from other environmental hazards such as pollution, smog, smoke, exhaust, etc.

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber Juice), Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Pigmented Extracts of: Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Camellia Sinensis (Organic White Tea) Leaf*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean), Lycium Chinense (Goji Berry) Fruit and Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Extracts of: Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Bark

Sunscreen Active Ingredients: 15% Titanium Dioxide and 10% Zinc Oxide (micro).

Buy on Amazon
Mea A.
Blue Island, IL
This is the best tinted moisturizer with SPF. It gives light to medium even coverage and it easy to apply. It is quite spendy but with with quality ingredients and a broad variety of tones it is worth it.
Kiah G.
This is a fantastic tinted moisturizer. It isn't oily or heavy.I actually like it better then some of my more expensive products. It is very easy on the skin so those with sensitive skin will love this. Also I love that I am able to pronounce and understand the ingredients. The only downside is that there isn't the widest rage of shades.
Kayla J.
Indianapolis, IN
Awesome product! I love using this product on a day to day basis! whether I need to cover up a break out, or those baggy eyes yet keep my skin nice and healthy this is my go to!
Sami J.
Cheshire, CT
This is an awesome truly-natural tinted moisturizer. I'm lucky to have fairly good skin, so I opt for tinted moisturizers rather than heavy foundations. It leaves your skin moisturized but not shiny or oily. The only downside is that the colors tend to run a little orange. It would be great for anyone who doesn't have very fair skin!
Mary Ellen M.
Olathe, KS
I use this every day! I use it as a base for my mineral makeup and I couldn't be happy. I also use it on days that I'm not in the mood to do a full face of make up, but I do want to even out my skin tone. Since using I have gotten quite a few compliments on how great my skin looks.
Marina D.
San Diego, CA
I like a full coverage and this wasn't enough for me plus my skin relases too much oil for it
Krystals H.
It is an awesome moisturizing but it doesn't cover anything. If you expect a foundation, this is not it. Would repurchase!
Lindsay I.
Portland, OR
Great daily product when you are looking for something to just even out your skin tone.
Heather b.
Roseville, CA
I didn't like this product at all. In fact, I returned it. It left strange patches of orange on my skin. It did not blend well and it it was even worse after I used the powder on top from the same company. The only thing I did like about it is the ingredients.