BY 100% PURE

Anti-aging, super moisturizing lipstick concentrated with pomegranate oil and shea butter to keep lips super soft and youthful. Colored from antioxidant and vitamin-packed fruit pigments, not synthetic dyes. Truly 100% PURE: no synthetic chemicals, synthetic dyes, chemical preservatives, or any other toxins. Calendula is a coral pink nude.

VEGAN

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Extracts of Prunus Cerasus (Cherry) Fruit, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit, Vitis Vinifera (Cabernet Grape) Fruit, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Cacao (Chocolate), Rosa Centifolia (Rose Petals) Flower, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract.

Directions

Apply to lips as desired. For a matte finish, blot with tissue after application.

Buy on Amazon
  • "These lipsticks are extremely moisturizing and come in gorgeous, pigmented colors. They're also free of lead and many chemicals that most lipsticks contain. I have the color foxglove, a pretty nude pink. The packaging is also super cute and sleek." in 6 reviews
  • "Excellent lippie! VERY moisturizing and I love that it is all natural. I would definitely buy again!" in 4 reviews
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Poppy more...
This was the very first 100% Pure lipstick I ever tried, and I couldn’t have picked a better color. This is the absolutely quintessential perfect red, and is SO comfortable from the pomegranate oil. If you need a classic red or something for the holiday season, this is the one for you!!
Lindsey P.
Love this lipstick !!! The color last great and looks amazing with my olive skin tone. You would never know it was 'natural' lipstick. I love the fruit pigmentation because it smells wonderful
Kellie J.
Review for: Poppy more...
I’m not a huge fan of this formula. It moves around too much on the lips and with a red this bold I like when it stays in place. When I wear this out I’m constantly checking to see if it smuggled or bled outside my lips.
Allison J.
Gilbert, AZ
This is one of the first lipsticks that I have ever purchased and I absolutely love it! The colors are true to what they are advertised as and they are pretty long lasting!!
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Poppy more...
I was lucky to receive this lipstick in one of my many beauty box subscriptions (thanks, BeautyFIX!). Initially, I was very afraid of how bright the poppy color is. It's a true, vibrant red! I've realized since then that a little goes a rather long way. This lipstick does not feel like a lipstick. It is moisturizing and smells vaguely fruity. The best part is that it is 100% pure. I don't know if I'd buy the poppy again, but I'd definitely go for the other colors!
Angela N.
Absolutely amassing! Poppy is a beautiful color, a bright pink. Very moisturizing. Doesn't transfer to much and stayed on longer than I expected. It has a hefty price tag of $28, I received mine in one of my beauty boxes. Would I buy it for that price? Ehh... yeah only if I splurged.
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
Review for: Poppy, Other more...
I LOVE these lipsticks! The colors are gorgeous, compliment my skin tone beautifully, and stay on much longer than other lipsticks I've used. I get asked all the time if the lipstick I'm wearing is the mlm brand that supposedly stays on all day. I proudly say, "Nope, it's 100% Pure!"
Jenny W.
Brooklyn, NY
First off, the packaging is very nice with the paper outside. The metal tube has black tree design and shiny red metal. The color I have is poppy coquelicot which is a midtone red. It's a nice stain.
Kelsey C.
Such a creamy lipstick! And for something that is guaranteed going to be indirectly ingested, the ingredients are amazing. My favorite cosmetics company and definitely one of my favorite lipsticks. The colors are gorgeous too!
Abigail E.
Thais S.
Naples , FL
Esse batom é bom para todos os tipos de pessoas?
meagan r.
San Diego, TX
I wonder if this stains your lips like other reds would or bleeds around the lining of your lips if anyone knows let me know before I buy it lol please and thank youuuujuuu love one makeup junkie to another