MakeupEye MakeupMascara100% Pure
Fruit Pigmented Mascara (Black Tea)

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara (Black Tea)

by 100% Pure

100% natural mascara lengthens, separates, thickens and glosses lashes with fruit pigments and Black tea pigments. Lash conditioning ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Oat and Wheat protein conditions for healthier lashes. Gentle, all natural, good for you...

Is this safe for sensitive allergy eyes?
Start your review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara (Black Tea)!
rochester,ny
Purchased at: Sephora
Bought the blue version (blueberry pigment). Nice mascara but the shape of the wand makes it hard to get to the base of the lashes without mascara getting on your eyelid. Maybe it’s me but this never happened with other mascaras. Will continue to use until it is out because of the cost of it !
My current mascara. It’s non-toxic which I love and not very clumpy. My only complaint is that it is not as long lasting as some mascaras and does run.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...