BY 100% PURE

Long-lasting concealer is water, sweat, oil and caking-resistant. Colored from antioxidant-rich fruit and vegetable pigments. Very blendable formula lasts all day.

VEGAN

Zinc Oxide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Extracts of Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Seed, Oryza Sativa Germ Powder (Rice Powder), Prunus Persica Fruit (Peach), Daucus Carota Sativa Root (Carrot), Cocoa, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/ Leaf/Stem, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Leaf, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Extracts of Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/Leaf (Thyme), Citrus Grandis Seed (Grapefruit Seed) and Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal).

Directions

Dot concealer on any imperfections and blend using clean fingertips or a concealer brush. Use patting motion.

• Is this really as long lasting as it claims to be?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
I wasn't impressed with this. I felt it didn't cover my dark circles at all. There was no coverage at all. It's made with clean ingredients but that's about it.
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
I am usually extremely impressed by everything this brand comes out with but this concealer was underwhelming. Although I set the product immediately with powder, it disappears or cakes within a few hours of wear. Color matching is also quite difficult if you order online. I would pass on this one unless thy reformulate the product.
Sadeel D.
This compact made me feel Cakey and it left my skin feeling oily, I didn't like it at all it made my foundation Crease more then usual! This product overall was honestly disappointing.

Amy N.
Vancouver, WA
Love the natural ingredients. Does wear well and last. Setting it is important. Would recommend if looking for a natural clean concealer!
Rashee G.
I liked this for around my face not underneath the eyes or anything. It has a nice formula that goes on easily.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Not for me. Didn't conceal well and it creased and made me look like I was 10 or more years older.
Meryl - 메릴 | 23 🐱 B.
Un bon produit, cependant, je trouve qu'il n'est pas pratique à appliquer et qu'il marque assez les cernes. C'est donc assez gênant. Mais il tient plutôt longtemps.
Mia Y.
Calgary, AB
Nice coverage concealer in a convenient little compact that you can toss in your makeup bag. Clean ingredients to boot.
Wendy H.
Spring branch , TX
Is this really as long lasting as it claims to be?