100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss uploaded by samantha s.100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY 100% PURE

Lip glosses made with 83% Vitamin E from organic rice bran and beautiful colors from fruit pigments. Vitamin E is a powerful anti-aging antioxidant that drenches your lips with moisture and deeply softens.

VEGETARIAN

Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pigmented Extracts of: Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Wine (Wine), Prunus Serotina (Cherry) Fruit, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Fruit, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean) and Prunus Domestica (Plum) Fruit, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Fragaria Vesca Fruit Extract (Strawberry Flavor).

Directions

Wear alone for a glossy finish or on top of lipstick for a more dramatic look.

samantha s.
BRUNSWICK, OH
This is 100% pure gemmed lip gloss. It is a gloss that had specks of shimmer and glitter in it. The shade is called "moonstone", the packaging is pink and the applicator had shimmer on it to. It smells a little fruity but not to strong. I would recommend this product. If they had different colors in this lip gloss I would try them all!!! This is one of my favorite lip products.
Rachel W.
Sedona, AZ
LOVE these lipglosses! They go on smooth, only need a few swips and voila -- pure beauty! I love that I can feel confident knowing that 100% pure does not put in junk ingredients. You can be rest assured you're not applying toxins when purchasing from this company!
Sama H.
Orange, CA
One of the best lip glosses I have ever tried. Not sticky, moisturizing, and the colors are great. I personally love the pink caramel as it is a neutral color. Natural ingredients and tastes great as well :) Would like to see more colors and maybe a more pigmented liquid lipstick :)
Amanda S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
The color of this was gloss was very pretty but it has no staying power. After about an hour it was totally fine. I also feel like it was very stick which I can't stand. There are way better glosses on the market
Monét P.
Albuquerque, NM
I. Love. Lipgloss. I wear it everyday, I have this brands lip caramels too and let me tell you, get them! They smell delicious, naturally pigmented with pomegranate and other fruits, and they leave a stain on the lips for quite some time after. Now, their colours are really bright. That's the only downfall I would say I have with them, I wish they offered darker colours. I just love them though.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
This is one of my favorite lip products of all time. It is beautifully pigmented with a color that suits every skin tone, in my opinion. It tastes delicious and lasts quite a long time. It is also natural, so there is peace of mind. The only down side is the price, but for what you get, it's worth it.
Meg M.
Columbia, MD
I have a lip stain from this brand, and while it has a pleasant scent/lack of scent, and the sheer color is very nice and flattering, the texture of the product was as sticky and goopy as those glosses marketed to teen girls in the 90's... if not more so. Meh. At least it's all natural goop, I guess.
Destiny W.
Omaha, NE
not a huge fan pretty colour bot such a great company ! wouldn't support them anymore weigh out the pros and cons of the product and quality of the company
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
Love this color and feels great on my lips!!! This product makes me feel super confident and bold!!! And I can wear day or night!!
Yamileth M.
Lobe this one. I really suits my skin. And I wear it almost everyday. Still one of my favorites in my lip collection

Amazon