MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & Bronzers100% Pure
Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint, Shimmery Cocoa Berry- 26 oz by 100% Pure

by 100% Pure

What it is: 100% Natural formula was designed to be used as a cream blush and a lip tint. What it does: Pure fruit pigments in a base of skin and lip softening and moisturizing shea and cocoa butters. What else you need to know: 100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian, Gluten free.Designed to be used as a cream blush and a lip tint-100% Natural formula-Gluten free-Made with Lip Softening and Moisturizing Shea and Cocoa Butters, and Highly Concentrated with Anti Aging Vitamins and Antioxidants

Did this work for you? How's the pigment? Would love to try some organic brands
Start your review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip & Cheek Tint, Shimmery Cocoa Berry- .26 oz by 100% Pure!
Melanie V.
Sherwood, OR
I think these tints are one of the brand's most under-recognized/under-appreciated products. I have three of the colors and rotate through them in different seasons. I use them primarily for cream blush, and they are a fairly emollient formula (so if "greasier" cheeks aren't your thing, find something else - it doesn't cause me to break out though). They blend well and I love that I end up with a very natural flush.
Ashley K.
Anaheim, CA
I bought this tint in several colors, and all the colors are pretty but the formula seems to just sit on the surface of the skin instead of blending in and looking like a pretty flush. A little too greasy and oily to look natural
carey R.
Lockport, NY
Love this multi use product. Love the big fat applicator. Nice feel on lips and cheeks. Color lasts longer on cheeks than lips. Lips feel instantly moisturized with a hint of color. Any color for any skin tone. Some are more opaque than others. Some are more sheer.
Julia M.
Harbor City, CA
I love this product, I have a brighter tint, love the ingredients but wish it was a pod for ease of use with blush brushes.
Ann Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Blends really well. There is a natural hue after patting product in. You have to apply it directly on the cheeks and rub it in for an efficient and good coverage.