100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Lip & Cheek Tint uploaded by Sushmita S.

BY 100% PURE

This 100% PURE formula was designed for double duty, as both a cream blush and lip tint. Made with vibrant fruit pigments in a base of moisturizing shea and cocoa butters, for ultimate skin and lip-softening. Highly concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants. Shimmery Strawberry is a shimmery baby pink.

VEGETARIAN

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, A-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pigments of Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry), Cabernet Grape, Prunus Domestica (Plum), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry), Prunus Serotina (Cherry), Prunus Persica (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato), and Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Extract, Mica.

Direction

For a more natural look, stroke the tint with your fingers and blend onto cheeks, one at a time. For more color, take tint straight to the cheek and streak, then blend with fingers.

Buy on Amazon
Nathalie P.
miami
Purchased at: 100 Percent Pure
Review for: Peach Glow more...
I love this product because of the natural look it provides as well at the multitude of uses. The ingredients are 100% pure which is why their brand name is so perfect! I highly recommend trying it.
Tybee R.
Chattanooga, TN
I cannot go without this !!! This product can e used for lips and cheeks. With warm fingers you can apply This easily, I love it! I'm very happy with the color as well. I bought mine off the 100% pure website, and I would reccomend others check out the site as well!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love this stick blush so much for multiple reasons. One being that this brand is 100% all natural. They use fruit pigment in their products & not artificial colors. This product is perfect for someone with dry skin or just for someone that is in a rush often & wants a multi-purpose product! Love & would repurchase!
nicole p.
Harwinton, CT
I really like this blush stick! You don't need to use a lot or else it'll look wet. Their colors are amazing and so versatile as well. I like to carry it with me since I don't initially use enough for a full day, and I touch up throughout the day when needed so it doesn't look so glossy.
Candice W.
I love this stuff! It adds a really nice tint to my cheeks. If it's too light, I just add a little more. If it's too dark, I rub a little off.
Jennifer R.
One of the few products from 100% pure that I didn't really like. The product felt heavy on my skin and didn't blend or show up very well.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
All in one stick for lips and cheek. Great for traveling or on the go. Creamy application. Lovely colors. Great price. Highly recommend.
Alexis T.
LEWISTON, NY
I use this on my lips and i absolutely love it. It gives me just enough of a tint to look like I'm not wearing lip color at all.
Nur A.
Chicago
Review for: Cranberry Glow, Shimmery Cocoa Berry, Sugar Plum, Sugar Plum Sheer, Cocoa Berry more...
I loved the selection that this company has. The color selection of this product was amazing and I really enjoyed using it!
Amalia B.
Watertown, SD
I like it i, it isn't too tinted and the lips look great afterwards and it's affordable
Kristin B.
Bennington, NE
Has anyone noticed any breakouts from using this product? I'm interested in it but some cream blushes don't work well with my oily cheeks!
courtney j.
Lawrenceville, GA
Is it heavy or weightless? Does it feel greasy?
sabrina m.
Does this work well on oily sensitive skin?