100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Lip & Cheek Tint

by 100% Pure

This 100% PURE formula was designed for double duty, as both a cream blush and lip tint. Made with vibrant fruit pigments in a base of moisturizing shea and cocoa butters, for ultimate skin and lip-softening. Highly concentrated with anti-aging vitamins and antioxidants. Shimmery Strawberry is a shimmery baby pink.

VEGETARIAN

Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cera Alba (Honey Beeswax), Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Oil, A-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pigments of Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry), Cabernet Grape, Prunus Domestica (Plum), Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry), Prunus Serotina (Cherry), Prunus Persica (Peach), Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot), Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Bean), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot), Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato), and Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Extract, Mica.

Direction

For a more natural look, stroke the tint with your fingers and blend onto cheeks, one at a time. For more color, take tint straight to the cheek and streak, then blend with fingers.

Does this work well on oily sensitive skin?
Is it heavy or weightless? Does it feel greasy?
Has anyone noticed any breakouts from using this product? I'm interested in it but some cream blushes don't work well with my oily cheeks!
Start your review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented® Lip & Cheek Tint!
Harwinton, CT
I really like this blush stick! You don't need to use a lot or else it'll look wet. Their colors are amazing and so versatile as well. I like to carry it with me since I don't initially use enough for a full day, and I touch up throughout the day when needed so it doesn't look so glossy.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Pink Grapefruit Glow
This is a delightful product you can use it on cheeks and lips. it lasts a long time too!
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Pink Grapefruit Glow
I have fair skin and this color is pretty bright on me so be careful because you probably will only need half as much as you think if you are the same tone. What I like about this cheek tint is that it gives you a little bit of shine so you have that little girl running through strawberry fields in the summer look.
Alpharetta, GA
All in one stick for lips and cheek. Great for traveling or on the go. Creamy application. Lovely colors. Great price. Highly recommend.
One of the few products from 100% pure that I didn't really like. The product felt heavy on my skin and didn't blend or show up very well.
Watertown, SD
I like it i, it isn't too tinted and the lips look great afterwards and it's affordable
Love This Blush Gives A Natural Glowing Look For Daytime! Also Blends So Easy
Love This Blush Gives A Natural Glowing Look For Daytime! Also Blends So Easy
Fayetteville , NC
I love this stick blush so much for multiple reasons. One being that this brand is 100% all natural. They use fruit pigment in their products & not artificial colors. This product is perfect for someone with dry skin or just for someone that is in a rush often & wants a multi-purpose product! Love & would repurchase!
I love this stuff! It adds a really nice tint to my cheeks. If it's too light, I just add a little more. If it's too dark, I rub a little off.
LEWISTON, NY
I use this on my lips and i absolutely love it. It gives me just enough of a tint to look like I'm not wearing lip color at all.