BY 100% PURE

100% Natural, 100% Vegetarian All natural eye brow powder made with pigments from fruits, vegetables, flowers, seeds and herbs. Concentrated with anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins in this long lasting formula. Does not contain artificial preservatives, fragrances, synthetic chemicals or any other toxins. Truly, 100% Pure. 1 Certified organic by QAI 2 Certified organic by Organic certifiers 3 Certified organic by Hawaii Organic Farmers Association 4 Certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic 5 Certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers see more...

• Has anybody tried this,any shade? I was wondering if it is pigmen...3 Answers
Edita P.
Middleton , MA
100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Eyebrow Powder Gel in Taupe was my must have brow product for so many years. This is the first time that I have to throw it away unfinished as it changed its scent. That's because I had some other brow products that I've been using and because this eyebrow pomade lasts so long. I think it's supposed to be good for 6 months, but I can never use it up in that time and always end up using way longer. While I still love it, I recently found a new brow pencil that is a bit quicker to use and gives just as perfect of a result, so I might switch to that pencil for now.
Ashley K.
Hogansville, GA
Great color not too dark and keeps my brows looking fleek! Stays for a really long time without needing to apply again and great for the price
Laura B.
Has anybody tried this,any shade? I was wondering if it is pigmented enough and doesn't rub off?