BY 100% PURE

• Have you tried their other make up products? What did you like?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
The shade "Healthy" is a beautiful color and it is super pigmented! I can use it as a daily blush. The pan will last forever because I only need to tap my brush in it once or twice for enough product for the day. I also love the clean ingredients from this brand.
Christine M.
San Diego, CA
I just ordered this blush in "healthy blush" color. I absolutely love it! It goes on smooth and blends in very nicely. It give you a more natural glow than an overpowering blush color. It last all day too. I will definitely continue to purchase this blush.
Erica C.
I'm a huge fan of this blush. The color is pigmented and has a nice last longing impression on your cheeks.
Vanessa R.
Wyoming, PA
Oh how I love this product! You seriously hardly need anything on your brush for high impact color. You can always tap off the excess on your wrist and swipe your brush across your cheeks for a more natural look (what I do). I have the color chiffon which you can get free as a perk from their rewards program! Great ingredients, longevity, and color payoff. The packaging is adorable as well!
Adriana Q.
Dallas, TX
It's a good blush, I just think that the price is too high. I'm sure the products used to make this wasn't that expensive. I do like the color it gives. Very true pigment and it's a nicely packaged cosmetic.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love this blush! It blends so nicely, and goes well with my skin tone. I am very fair, and this blush isn't too dramatic. I love it
Maria Ivette L.
Lawrence, MA
Love these products! This particular blush is highly pigmented gives you a beautiful natural look, Is just perfect "a lovely glow".
Alexandra C.
Madison
This stuff is amaazing. It's a beautiful color & goes on smooth. Very good product just is very rxpensive
Samantha F.
Omaha
I adore this blush. The color is amazing. I've had it for quite sometime and use it frequently and it's still not gone. The quality of pigment is fantastic and it's long lasting. Perfect for all day wear!
Saynab S.
This product is really amazing. Unlike most other products it actually does what it claims and I love it
Erica C.
Have you tried their other make up products? What did you like?