100% Pure French Lavender Shower Gel uploaded by Maria R.

BY 100% PURE

Richly foaming hydrating shower gel refreshes and soothes while gently cleansing your body. Therapeutic herbs, rose hydrosol, green tea and seaweed nourish for healthier skin. Formula is free of sulfates or any other detergents, free of artificial fragrances or perfumes, free of dyes, free of chemical preservatives or any other toxins. Truly 100% Pure.

VEGETARIAN

Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Camelia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Asparagopsis Armata (Red Algae), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem and Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Mel (Lavender Honey), Extracts of Thymus (Thyme) Vulgaris Flower/ Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, and Rosmarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender) Essential Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool** *Certified Organic **Component of Natural Essential Oil.

Directions

Apply onto a wet sponge and squeeze to create lather. Massage onto skin and rinse off.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love Pure Organics and this scent. Very good hydrating cream with an amazing scent. " in 9 reviews
Turquoise M.
Charlotte, NC
This product is heaven sent. I love and just overall  adore this product it’s amazing... very smoothing so soft on my skin it’s just effective I’m telling you and very affordable its  budget friendly  I will highly recommend and I absolutely love lavender so this product smells amazing everyone has their own preference but this to me is the bomb!!!!
Haley M.
Hamilton, OH
The lavender brand helps calms you down after a long hard day and i love the smell of lavender! Sometimes ill use it on my two youngest for their bedtime bath to help them go to sleep.
Corinne C.
San Jose, CA
This mosturizer really does as promised with my skin, making my usually dry skin have a moment of peace throughout the day while feeling super soft. My only compliant would be the high price for a small product, but I would continue paying for this natural product over one that isn't any day.
Emma G.
Flat Rock, MI
I won this product in a hair care package and Im so glad I did! I used to use it every time I showered until it ran out. Its really gentle on your hair and the smell of lavender is the best! I would probably buy it again if I see it in stores.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
100% pures french lavender scent is my favorite in a lot of their products. I love how relaxing it makes my shower and how light the scent is. Their body washes leave my skin feeling clean and moisturized. This is the perfect scent when you need a relaxing bath or shower.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love this shower gel. I love the smell of lavender, and that it isn't overpowering but a natural and light scent. I like that its made without any toxic chemicals that i can't pronounce. It lathers nicely and a little goes a long way. I buy these when they go on sale.
morgan y.
Plano, TX
I really enjoyed the sent and the texture of this body wash. I love lavender but sometimes lavender is too much but the sent is just perfect. To me having all natural products is very important. So i look for brands like this that have quality high end ingredients.
Emani M.
Bloomfield, NJ
Has an amazing scent. I love this body wash for my dry sensitive skin because it leaves my skin moisturized and non irritated. It has a great lather and lasts a long time. And isn't too pricey. I found this online
Sasha T.
As someone that has eczema, this is the only product that doesn't leave any  leftover residue and leaves my skin feeling soft and smoothe, all while hydrating. I bought it online on a whim after a true eczema breakout. BUT will forever use it!
Xen H.
I have used this product before and it's great.. it has a great relaxing smell from lavander.. i love any lavander scent.. i am satisfied with this product. Would recommend it to others..